FA5 Habi OWNAGE Style

K20z3

Hate it or Love it...This is what im rolling with...
not the best @ taking shots..but...
ENJOY !

MODIFICATION for EXTERIOR:
Mugen all around, Type R wing, Foggies, Mugen Visors, 006 Sportmaxx rims (repainted by me), JDM H.

MODIFICATION for INTERIOR:
TOP SECRET =]

Rolling Shots...

Hope you guys like it...Leave some feedbacks =]

NEW PICS !

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST !

Shoootz in Lowell, MA

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks good to me! Nicely put together, imo. CLEAN. More pics please.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm diggin' it!

K20z3

Yea thanks man...ppl in CC is way better then 8thcivic...always gotta be hating...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it! what size are the wheels? they look smaller than im use to i think, still looks great though. i love low

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, but w/ the kit....i thought I'd never say this...but I think it needs 18's and more of a drop.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was actually thinking that too. the wheels are a bit to small

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
clean ride, i love the way the new si sedans look with all the mugen goodies, that color is also really good looking.

K20z3

yeah i wanna go lower..but that will just hit my SK2 Headers :/ Lowell, MA aint a pretty city haha its like pot hole fever down here

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i wanna go lower..but that will just hit my SK2 Headers :/ Lowell, MA aint a pretty city haha its like pot hole fever down here
You're not low at all, the car just seems like it b/c the kit is so tall. Just gotta know how to drive. STL is rated as one of the top worst pot hole ridden cities other than a few on the eastcoast. I'm down 4" inches w/ room for more come warmer weather.

Gotta pay to play. But in all seriousness, your car does look great, and I'm not a fan of kits at all.

K20z3

haha thanks man an your right my car isnt low enough..wanna grab the adjustibles but there like $800.00+ ;/