Not open for further replies.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay, so I have a 6th gen EX and the muffler has a hole (well, the piping to it does). So I'm looking for anyone who might be willing to part with a factory muffler to fit in. I will add I'm not set on buying one, so if you have one just laying around and don't care about making money off of it, can you please send it my way. In other words I'm looking for free or cheap. Thanks for any help.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm i happen to have one but you never talk to me anymore :P

*Guest*

Banned
hhhmm if it is just the piping that has a hole then you could just have a muffler shop patch it for like 25 bucks. I have a muffler from my 96 ex but if you wanted to use it the shipping to east coast would be high?

ClemsonCiv

Hot Chicks Rock!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you had a 5th gen i could help you out. i have the complete exhaust and id just make ya pay shipping unless you were in the SC area

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15 days too late..i gave mine away after 2 years to a friend who was in dire need of one..sorry...:oops:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha thats weird...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NO problem. Problem solved. At least temporarily. Did some ghetto fabrication to it. I'd like to thank the demolition derby car that gave up a piece of the door frame holding the window lift motor on it. I'd also like to thank Tony and Josh for cutting it, grinding it and the exhaust, and welding it. Oh, and Josh for food too. And gas.

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.