1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Fake buddy club seats?

Discussion in 'Interior / Audio / Electronics' started by doosua, Mar 29, 2014.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. doosua

doosua New Member 5+ Year Member

I was thinking about purchasing a buddy club P1 seat locally for a good deal but Im wondering if there are any fake buddy club seats i should be aware of? I was searching around but couldn't find anything on fake buddy club P1. I know there are fake bride seats.

Any input guys?
    Thanks

2. HeX

HeX Authoritah, respected. Staff Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I would suggest you just thoroughly research the real seats on BuddyClubs site before you check the seats out. Perhaps even contact BuddyClub directly. They may be able to tell you to look for some sort of tag placement or other identifying marks. Maybe someone with BuddyClub seats may be able to help you with that info as well.

3. CHILD

CHILD All Day, All JDM Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I haven't even heard of a fake buddy club p1.....yet lol. You never know with all these upcoming businesses. The buddy club seat is so low end that I don't think anyone bothers with a knockoff of it.

4. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Thats kinda funny