[FAQ] What are some modifications I can put into my 96-00 Civic?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, what's bugging me right now is that there's a character limit. I'm going to start having to find shortcuts once I add more info. That's what led me to making a cluster collage, might as well make Front lip collage next.

edit: made a photo-list of 96-98 front lips.
Would be better to just link to the pics of the collages instead of putting the pictures in the post to work around the character limit. That and reduce the amount of explanation and chatter in the post. Limit it down to links to the mods and leave the explanations and descriptions to the threads.

Another option is to post the stuff in a separate posting in here and link to that direct one from the first page.

Last edited:

CO671

Registered VIP
Would be better to just link to the pics of the collages instead of putting the pictures in the post to work around the character limit. That and reduce the amount of explanation and chatter in the post. Limit it down to links to the mods and leave the explanations and descriptions to the threads.

Another option is to post the stuff in a separate posting in here and link to that direct one from the first page.
At first I was debating on that, but I figured to keep readers eyes attention to the thread, pictures pop, as embedding them with IMG code is the same as embedding with URL codes since the URL BBCode is automatically parsed. The embedded pictures may get their interests more. I actually did remove a lot of my opinion/chatter once I made the collage, and I replaced all "and"s with &.

Second option is good!, i'll see what I can do from there! Thanks! =)

CO671

Registered VIP
BUMP. There are 3 threads in the past 2 days asking "WHAT NEXT ON MY NEW CIVIC" Please see this...
I'll fix it up more when I have more free time.

CO671

Registered VIP
New additions to lips:

99-00 BYS replica (EG BYS Lip replica) on VTEC1n2nd's K-Sedan

99-00 Spoon replica (96-98 Civic Spoon lip replica) on Marc-111's K-coupe as example (actually a genuine 96-98 Spoon lip modified to fit 99-00)

99-00 Spoon replica (EG Spoon lip replca)

Ebay 3-piece lip kit

Ebay 99-00 SiR Replica lip

Dude_

Awesome job getting all this together in a nice tidy post, funny I had originally put a led strip into my dome light and it was way better, but I just installed one of these 48 smd panels and its way brighter than my LEDs were
Could you please share more details, or tell me where I may find some, on how to properly install this 48-LED panel Dome Light insert? I got the one linked to by CO671 at Amazon, $6.95 free shipping...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008H08LQU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Thmlinoel

Does anyone know the model number of the Front bumper that is under the Exterior section labled 96-98 Wings West? Ive been looking for the exact same front bumper for my car but i have no documentation of it from the friend that i bought it from. From the looks of that picture it is the exact one that i have.

A]]Th!ngSound

Aspiring to Boost
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone know the model number of the Front bumper that is under the Exterior section labled 96-98 Wings West? Ive been looking for the exact same front bumper for my car but i have no documentation of it from the friend that i bought it from. From the looks of that picture it is the exact one that i have.
You'd need to be more specific, as Wings West made several different types of body kits. Try looking here: http://www.andysautosport.com/shopbybrand/wings_west/honda_civic.html