Ferio Moreno's Sig Folio 2.0!!!! - i'm back!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#18 is sooo sexy :lol:

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn I need to stop being lazy and take some pics!!! I want a new sig

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's one he did for my club website!!! 8)

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats nice but this is sooo the wrong thread. try the rate the sig above you thread in the lounge

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off, sorry to revive such an OLD thread, :lol:

but i just had a sudden moment of 6 year nostalgia.... its been ages since ive done this s**t. i feel old, haha. howcome none of the new guys are creating sig folios??? it'd be interesting to see what the new school's been doin!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't edit for s*** :lol:. I just crop and add a font :rolf:.

Damn... I miss all those OG's :( :( :(. I recognize most of the names but not 100% all of them. I miss Jezek's bumblebee the most.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll take some pics soon so you can do mine. They took my last one down because it was too big

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't edit for s*** :lol:. I just crop and add a font :rolf:.

Damn... I miss all those OG's :( :( :(. I recognize most of the names but not 100% all of them. I miss Jezek's bumblebee the most.
Have to agree. The one person I really wish would stop in from time to time is Rand0m (John). I loved his rides, esp the c5 hatch with 5 lug. Unfortunately he got hitched and had a kid.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wouldn't call that an unfortunate thing =) he's moved on and left a legacy lol

Jezek's hatch was pretty sick... i remember when dude teased that thing for like a month before anyone saw the bumblebee paint job.

nicoalex2 - i'm out of the game bro =) I'm just another OG now.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wouldn't call that an unfortunate thing =) he's moved on and left a legacy lol

Jezek's hatch was pretty sick... i remember when dude teased that thing for like a month before anyone saw the bumblebee paint job.
It's too bad 93% of the site doesn't know what we're talking about. And that number will only slowly get bigger :(.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's too bad 93% of the site doesn't know what we're talking about. And that number will only slowly get bigger :(.
Are you sure its not 36% :lol: