Ferio Vi-RS

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
I kinda feel super stupid right now cause im realizing that the Vi-RS wasnt made till 99. And my little beloved 96 conversion never existed......F*CK...Oh well.

Can I get a confirmation on that. Oh well its not as bad as a EG converted to type R ahahahha

UPLOADED like 3 pics of front end back and ITR sway

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
who cares a lot of people do an si conversion on a 96-98 civic and there was no si coupe until 99-00

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What about the fact that your car isn't RHD?

Dude it's just a style for your car's appearance, doesn't matter whether it's a real conversion or not. Call it your take on the Vi-RS.

But seriously, I'd flame you for putting those badges on a left hand drive car.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you could beat you in a race..then I wouldn't flame you. Who cares what people think,.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
misbadged hondas FTMFW

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I'm confused on why someone would want to do a full Vi-RS conversion anyway. They have a D-series stock. They just have upgraded interior and exterior and such.

Do an RTi conversion instead. :P

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i swapped a jdm SIR in my ek, yet still rockin the LX badge haha...shsss dont tell ur mom

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well, I'm confused on why someone would want to do a full Vi-RS conversion anyway. They have a D-series stock. They just have upgraded interior and exterior and such.

Do an RTi conversion instead. :P
all show no go amy duh!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HAHA RTi huh yeah 4wd that would be a fun conversion. NOT
I think it'd be interesting, though I think it'd be more worth the time to just ship a real one over.

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
I will need to take some new ones though with my lip and grill but its been raining cats and dogs out here in socal. maybe ill take some tomorrow.