Filipino Members

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I only know the naughty words!LoL

Wish my parents talked it more when I was growing up.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ i wish my rents moved to Hawaii :D

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What you are saying to them is pushing them away. You are, in effect, excluding them from the Filipino club if they don't speak the native tongue. There's no getting around that. If you are only comfortable with Filipinos who speak Tagalog, then you should consider moving back to the Philippines. By the way, what percentage of Filipinos speak Tagalog? I'm sure all of the educated class, but the Philippines are composed of many many islands where the natives speak different languages, right? So would you also suggest that these natives don't have the right to be proud of their Filipino heritage?
dude i'm not pushing them you have your opinions i have mine let's just put it that way i'm done with this argument and dude this really pisses the f**k out me when you wrote this you know how many people told me this when i was growing up here it's f**king bullshit, i didn't chose to lived her my mom brought me and my brother when we were young to me that's just arrogant right there. and no i'm not leaving anytime here in the states i have good life here and i can speak with everybody i'm comfortable with anyone :D

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish man, my grampa's friend owned a lexus dealership there that's about it haha, I'd live there in a heart beat if i had the opp.

RonJ

Banned
dude i'm not pushing them you have your opinions i have mine let's just put it that way i'm done with this argument and dude this really pisses the f**k out me when you wrote this you know how many people told me this when i was growing up here it's f**king bullshit, i didn't chose to lived her my mom brought me and my brother when we were young to me that's just arrogant right there. and no i'm not leaving anytime here in the states i have good life here and i can speak with everybody i'm comfortable with anyone :D
Don't stop. I am enjoying pummeling you in this debate. And my true intention is not to recommend that you move to the Philippines, just to point out how ridiculous your comments are. By the way, you are both humorous and discombobulated when you get mad.=)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Alan,

I'm Shane,

Must be nice living in paradise....... I miss palm trees........

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't stop. I am enjoying pummeling you in this debate. And my true intention is not to recommend that you move to the Philippines, just to point out how ridiculous your comments are. By the way, you are both humorous and discombobulated when you get mad.=)
:lol: your crazy man i hate arguments i don't wanna do this anymore :lol: as you can tell i'm not into fighthing or arguing :cry: let's stop this anymore i'm done :lol::D;)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no it's not that your good at debating i'm not :(:lol:

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So guys....do you have places to go (where u live) that have good philipino food?

Get plenty here!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yup we have a good amount over here but the fiancee doesn't like going there though :(

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So guys....do you have places to go (where u live) that have good philipino food?

Get plenty here!
Yup it's called Jay's :D\

Other than that there's a couple restaurants but nothing spectacular.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I take it she's not pinay. I married a japanese girl and she loves our food!=)
nah man she's filipino but she say her mom cooking is way better than any filipino restaurant over here which is true :lol: but there's still restaurant that are good
Yup it's called Jay's :D\

Other than that there's a couple restaurants but nothing spectacular.
dude you need to go with me then

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We have "Golden Coin" here and alot of smaller places. Great stuff!!

I like go and eat pork adobo right now! LoL

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you now your getting me hungry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
on a side note does anybody here speaks the language? just wondering

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They speak Chumoro (spelling) in the Philippines? My grampa speaks that and Tagalog