Finally finished these wheels:

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Painted the spokes on the Si's I polished. Only thing left is to remount the rubber and throw them on. Figured I'd share.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pretty sweet man. When is the car coming back out?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow! Make sure to post pics of them installed!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the painted spokes.

a lot of people say it just makes them look like they have permanent brake dust. but i like it.

:thumbup:

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the painted spokes.

a lot of people say it just makes them look like they have permanent brake dust. but i like it.

:thumbup:
Yea, I wanted to do something a little different with them. I was unsure at first but I think I like them.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of paint did you do and what prep work did you do? they look sick
The spokes were already prepped b/c I had polished the faces but it pretty much is just a good cleaning with aircraft stripper and I used a filler primer then a couple of finish coats of sprayable wheel paint and then a coat of wheel paint clear.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mmm...I'm planning on doing the same thing with the HX's. But maybe with a really dark CGP...
I wish it wasn't so hard to wetsand in the cold...Or do you do it inside? HOW?!

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great my friend is doing the same thing to my old Si's. cant wait to see them on your car.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wetsanded and polished these a year and a half ago. Finally painted them. I painted them in my basement. Mmmmmm ........paint fumes.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wetsanded and polished these a year and a half ago. Finally painted them. I painted them in my basement. Mmmmmm ........paint fumes.
they look real good man. i was thinking about polishing mine, but without the black. i actually want them full chrome polish. yours look good, and i can tell the center cap has been modded too.

can't wait to see them with rubber and on the car.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they look real good man. i was thinking about polishing mine, but without the black. i actually want them full chrome polish. yours look good, and i can tell the center cap has been modded too.

can't wait to see them with rubber and on the car.
Thanks man. Yea I thought of going the full on chrome look and still can if I want later on. It's only 1 additional step.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
now thats how ya do it..!

:thumbs up

I think those look great..!