10+ Year Member
looks good yo....
but..
i'm with the rest of them - loose the mask and lower it
but its your car

1PhatCivic28

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's a phat hatch... but you gotta drop it and lose the bra on the front... but thats just my opinion...

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm how much unnecissary weight did u add wit that air plane thingy on the back or is that a spoiler? other then that it looks clean u must have spent as s**t load of money on the body kit, interior, and rims, yet ur engine is still stalk, u should go for speed before looks in my opinion but as long as ur happy then thats all that maters car looks good though if u lose the spoiler,

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 1PhatCivic28
it's a phat hatch... but you gotta drop it and lose the bra on the front... but thats just my opinion...
its clearly already lowered an inch and a half, any lower and his muffler drags on the ground

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EVIL-cIvIc
its clearly already lowered an inch and a half, any lower and his muffler drags on the ground
I have 1.75 on the rear of my EJ8...and I have a Tanabe RM catback...which are slung rather low...and I have scraped the bottom a little bit only on steep curbs. He would have more problems with the rear bumper than anything...but shouldn't with a 1.5 inch drop (and that isn't any kind of drop...he still has uber wheel gap) .

I would get some ground control or skunk2 ajustable springs for car shows since I doubt you race it.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its a buddyclub knockoff kit.

maybe its real i dunno your missing the bottom lip. maybe its real because the REAL bc front bumper is 2 pieces. the bottom lip is carbon fiber. :shrug: this the real deal?

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah , get rid of the mask. I used to use them and they are just a big headache overall. I would only use them for long distance traveling. I give you mad respect for being only 18 and accomplishing a lot. Although I would also paint all your moldings and I'm not into your rear wing. IMO

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
I have 1.75 on the rear of my EJ8...and I have a Tanabe RM catback...which are slung rather low...and I have scraped the bottom a little bit only on steep curbs. He would have more problems with the rear bumper than anything...but shouldn't with a 1.5 inch drop (and that isn't any kind of drop...he still has uber wheel gap) .

I would get some ground control or skunk2 ajustable springs for car shows since I doubt you race it.
yea i know i have a 1 and a 1/2 drop and i hit my skits on speed bumps :(

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EVIL-cIvIc
yea i know i have a 1 and a 1/2 drop and i hit my skits on speed bumps :(

its called a "snails pace"

Director

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car - super. But remove this idiotic cover from a hood. And moldings with mirrors paint. Success!

SeQuence

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get new rims, get rid of the yellow and black seats covers, looks to ricey. but other then that its cool. please dont add no chrome. =) good luck. get rid of the car bra.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by v-teced
What engine mods you got, cuz I dont see an intake....that's just me tho.
Just askin again