Finally! new wheels on the cgpEJ6 (56k okay)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well as some of you know I picked up some GSR blades earlier this week for my four door. I got some tires today and put them on. The tires are Kumho Ecsta ASX tires, 205/50R-15. I will probably do a mini photoshoot today or tomorrow but I wanted to post up a pic now to show everyone. I'm happy with how they look except for I need a drop real, real bad as soon as winter's over and a rear disc conversion would be nice too. :D

Sandals

is it just me or did you get 4 of the same side wheels?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as far as i know that's how they are supposed to be

Sandals

huh, I never noticed it just seems like they are mount in two different directions. that would definately bother me.

ok after doing some searching that's all I've seen they are nice wheels but it would just drive me nuts to see the driver side facing a counter-clockwise direction and the passenger side facing a clockwise direction.

oh and enjoy the rear disks when you do them :D its a real nice upgrade.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. Would look better with a different front lip imo....still too chunky for my tastes.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man i like it. now slam it and your set.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all you need is a drop, and it would look real nice. rims look good :thumbs up

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
is that how they are? arent all the blades supposed to be in the same direction? interesting, looks good mang.. a different front lip would look great on there..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its funny but this is the first time ive noticed that as well.. i wonder if it could be that we ALL had not noticed that before.. strange..

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would look much better if u lower it. looks horrible like that

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok it wasnt just me noticing that...i was confused and kept staring and trying to see if it was my eyes that wer messed up....bu its the wheels =)

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
change the front lip and drop that 4door like iz hot!!!!
nice wheels...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna try to save up some bank over the winter and then as soon as the snow is gone I'll drop it right away. I've got some new headlights in the mail that aren't all fogged up and I'm gonna order some OEM style fog's pretty soon too that should make it look a little cleaner. I'm thinking about maybe getting the stock sideskirts painted and put back on too.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never heard of wheels made for each individual sides