First Car: 1992 Honda Civic LX (D15B7)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New Plans:
- Cleaning out the trunk under the rug - done.
- Getting a new spare tire compartment rug (or whatever you call it)
- Getting clear taillights next weekend - Dropping this
- Getting a muffler welded on for $40 from a friend of my brother's who works at an auto garage
- Friend of mine is finding me a non-riced spoiler
- Honda Seat Covers
- Honda Window Sticker
To-Do after paint:
- Attach replacement rear honda emblem
- Buy whole set of new wheels (All the same sizes this time)
- Cold Air Intake (JDM)

And hopefully by summer next year, I'm gonna do an engine swap with a more powerful engine.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Good plans, make sure you update us. It sucks when people say they are gonna do s**t then never update. Or just dont do anything at all lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no offense but your bro's a douche if he wont let you swap rims ... they will fit as long as they are 14s or bigger

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm gonna take some measurements of the spare tire rug and completely rip it out. Then I'm gonna head over to my hardware store and grab some plywood to put over it, and then I'll put some new rug on it. I'll probably have to clean the trunk out before this happens, so I'm take all that s**t out and dump it in a bucket and hose it down. Then I'll have to somehow hose the trunk out and get all that liquid crap out.

Also, I didn't exactly ask him about the wheels yet, however, if he said I couldn't use his battery even though he's getting rid of the car, I'm kinda sure he wouldn't let me swap the wheels.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for the triple post but i have a small update. I cleaned out the spare compartment and am going to do the rug either tomorrow or Monday. I also got windshield spritzer tubing but my washer housing leaks fluid so that's something i have to add to the list. Also, probably getting new side mirros since mine a busted. And hopefully getting a wing/spoiler or body kit.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nooooooo...
No body kit and go with a stock spoiler or no spoiler.
An if yu think yu need a spoiler to look good, check my build, cause yu don't.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wasn't gonna go with an outrageous spoiler, just something similar to stock. Also, i don't really like the front bumper because it'd be hard to fit foggies up in there.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
? Get oem foggies, I have foggies in my stock bumper, took 20 min to install

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright. Sounds good. Probably gonna get them in two weeks.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took some new pics of my EG8. Some interiors and exteriors, as well as my keyring! :D

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont put a differnt bumper. 4dr's had their own fog lights, here is a pic of mine with the oem style foglights (they are brite as hell, dont let the size fool you)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm resenting my idea to change the bumper. I'm not going to. Those look really nice. I'm so excited to put money into my car, but saving up will take a while. First thing I wanna do on my plans list a few posts back is buy a honda stock spoiler or my honda seat covers.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imo, i wouldnt put on seat covers they look cheap. and make the inside look cheap, just leave the factory seats alone, or save up for some racing seats, thats just my 2 cents tho

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm planning on getting a pair of Sparco's for $200 but I just wanted to get the Honda covers. However, I may not have much luck as Autozone didn't have 'em at the store so I may as well drop that. I wanna get a club civic decal for the door and I need to get the Civic LX and Honda logos for the trunk. I have the emblem, just gotta put it on but don't know how.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
double sided tape, a razor blade and a lil time. the lx should just a sticker. i know my ex is just a sticker

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahh. Okay my mom might some of that laying around.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got the emblem on with some uGlue s**t but it kinda sucks lol. Looks weird. Oh well. Even after a hard downpour, it still stays on. @95coupeWI: I'm trying to find the time to pick some Duplicolor at Advance or AutoZone and paint that one, but I've been broke since I bought the car last week.