First Ever Car Show

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As per the suggestion of “BlackHope121” we have created the first ever Club Civic online car show. This is a trial program that we will hopefully build on as time goes on. The first car show will start over the next couple weeks, and run through 3/1/06 (when the winners will be announced). The following shows will end every three months from that date (3/1/06, 6/1/01, 9/1/06, and 12/1/06). The format will be as follows (keep in mind this may change as we go along).

*Every three months.

*Each show will include voting for a few different categories. The first show will have five categories; they are “Best Hatchback”, “Best Coupe”, “Best Sedan”, “Most Wild”, and finally “Most Cleanly Styled”.

*Members can only enter one category per show, this is to make sure the show is not dominated by one member, also the car must be reasonably close to the class it wants to enter (up to the discretion of the staff).

*No limitations to the amount of times you can win, or enter.

*You must have new pictures every time you enter.

*After the voting is finalized the winners will be in a thread similar to featured ride now.

*One of the category winners will be awarded best in show by the staff.

*Minimum 1-month membership and 50 posts prior to entering or vote.

* We also ask that you create the pictures to the best of your ability to show off the positive aspects of your car. We also ask that you try to shoot the car with a background that is of some interest (no driveway shots, no cars parked in grass shots). Please keep the minimum resolution of 640x480.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up :thumbs up

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool. i like this idea even tho i cant enter in anything yet. but i cant wait to see which cars enter and stuff.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
swwweeeett, I know what im entering mine in as..haha, cant wait to see this get started

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait wait --- wheres the "best piece of crap" category?!?! id clean up :rolf:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. mmm i could go for best coupe. but i know there is like a million coupes better than mine on here. and i dont have any current pics.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I'm gonna have to go borrow a camera and do a photoshoot tomorrow just for this. Awesome idea, I'm very glad it came to life.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully my car will be done..haha any props for unfinished cars in the middle of a project?

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, im looking forward to the show. BTW are non-hondas/acuras allowed? If so then I'll enter if I can manage to get some decent pictures.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i think they are..thats what rand0m was talkin about when he said theres a best piece of crap category

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome, looks like im gonna have to go do a detail and photoshoot, my car needs it anyway ;)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
wait wait --- wheres the "best piece of crap" category?!?! id clean up :rolf:
my $200 rex might actually get you there :thumbs up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the categories should be a little redefined perhaps... but all in all, great idea :thumbup:

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish it wasn't so shitty here in Ohio. I would love to make a fool of myself and enter.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the record as far as i know it is JUST hondas (civics?) this first time.. we can discuss options of entering none hondas just PM me.. thanks..

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with soo many coupes around here, there goes my chances of winning that class :(