flash pro help!!

si1213daddy

hey yall! so when i bought my 08 si the owner had given me the flashpro as well to go with it. I never messed with it until I got curious one day. I hooked it up and it shows to only have a tune for a Injen cai. I'm running a stock header with a Injen cai and a vibrant catback. While looking at some of the preset tunes I seen there is a setup for a cai, Skunk2 header, and Skunk2 catback. With that being said could it make it worse or better to upload that map to my ecu or just keep it setup for just the cai. Any suggestions are most appreciated!!!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Wont hurt, but once you do actually put together some actual modifications dont use a preset tune. Take it to a reputable tuner and have them do it for you or learn how to use the software.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

si1213daddy

Thanks! iv been messing around with the setting on my laptop but have yet to do anything with my car. I have a header on order now and in the process of saving for some stage 1 cams. Thanks for the help!!!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Thanks! iv been messing around with the setting on my laptop but have yet to do anything with my car. I have a header on order now and in the process of saving for some stage 1 cams. Thanks for the help!!!
Since you have or are spending money on the IHE route. Start looking at supercharger options if you ever plan to go forced induction. You can use all your existing parts with the SC where as the turbo path will replace everything you have already purchased.

Always have an end goal, this way your not throwing away your money.