flickering lights

curlzjr

5+ Year Member
Hey guys,
I have a honda civic SiR 00'
I seem to have an issue with the interior lighting on my dash, ... it will continously flicker...turn off completly and then turn on when it feels like it! ..best part... it alllways turns back on when i dont need it anymore lol ..it sucks... i rewired it..but .. i still have an issue... i cant dim the lights even when they are on anymore.... any suggestions?... one other thing, I dont know if this is related...but my system also turns louder every once in a while this happend when the light issue started too ... did i mess up sumwhere? :?:

fiend2003

5+ Year Member
Lights dimming/flickering usually means the system is draining alot of power, i had this problem alot until i got a capicitor and they only dimmed when the system hit hard!...but as far as shutting the lights off, never had that problem! hope this helps I would check my alternator and battery

curlzjr

5+ Year Member
Lights dimming/flickering usually means the system is draining alot of power, i had this problem alot until i got a capicitor and they only dimmed when the system hit hard!...but as far as shutting the lights off, never had that problem! hope this helps I would check my alternator and battery
ok hun thanx so much! ... ill try that!