fog light wiring questions..want to run w/o a switch if possible

Standupspeakup

Basically as the title states, I would rather not run a switch and have them turn on with my parking and headlights. I actually have them wired in that way now but of course I killed a fuse pretty quickly....so is there anyway of not using a switch? And if not can anybody break it down where I need to hook up what when in reference to relay wiring and swit. wiring?

Basically what I have is the two fogs...I'm assuming eBay, but don't know for sure because they came with the car.

Blue wire (power) black wire (ground) as of now they both run together. Blue and blue/black and black.

I understand where they go without the relay and switch but am clueless how to wire them with those two.

If I remember correctly from the different posts and stickies I've read there's basically two power wires running to the relay, one from the battery one from fogs. One ground wire from relay to metal and then one wire going to the fire wall where the fuse box and switch would be.

That's where I'm mostly clueless. Where the fourth wire goes and what number on the relay...and then on the switch there's three prongs. I know how to get power and ground. But I'm not sure what account stands for. Or if its even needed?... Like how does the switch and relay run off each other?.... Not from a technical side but just to get the fogs working.

So is there any chance somebody could tell me where to wire the fogs to the relay number and from there to the switch and fuse box? As you can see I'm a complete tard when dealing with wiring lol...any help is greatly appreciated...thank ypu