Folding Mirror PCB problem (with pics)

Tuba

Hi,
I have a 8th Gen CIVIC 1.8 EX (year 2008).
Problem: The right mirror stoped working.. When one presses the folding button the motor just functions for maybe one second and then stops moving. Same problem in both directions.

The following photos are of the PCB board that is the driver to the folding motor. It plugs directly into the two conectors of the motor (CN2/CN3 conector). It recieves 12V from the car (CN1 Conector). To select the direction of the rotation the polarity of the 12V is switched BEFORE this PCB.
Don't know what this PCB does but I suspect its some kind of timer switch-off device because the 12V are always being applied to the unit and if not disconected (by this circuit) the motor would be powered against a blocked full length position gear all the time and would eventualy burnout.
This makes me think that it is just a timing device or maybe it is a overcurrent switch of some kind.
So I think the problem is with the premature switch-off. Maybe a faulty capacitor or something.
Don't know what is the PT1 component... anyone knows?

Troubleshooting I've already made:
1) power to PCB: ok
2) motor works fine with external 12V - both directions
3) the mechanics, gears and stuff are ok. Moving with no effort.
4) There apears not to be anything toasted in the PCB
5) There is a schmatics I found online (http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/A00/HTML/00/SNB6E00000000000000EBAT00i017.HTML) and this PCB is named "AUTO TURN UNIT". Havent found detailed schematics of this particular item.

Does anyone have this problem or have any idea how to fix this PCB? Or the schematics? (I don't want to start cutting and changing components without first trying to get more info...

civic - A.jpg

civic - C.jpg civic -B.jpg