"For Sale" Forum Suggestion

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup? I dunno if this has been brought up in the past but I would like to bring it to everyone's attention. For a while now, I notice that a some people in the "for sale" forum have been complaining about scammers claiming to be selling products but stealing the buyer's money instead. Also, there are people who are not able to complete transactions because either the buyer or seller is not fulfilling their end of the bargain. What I propose is a "trader rating system." I saw this system used on evolutionm.net; my friend loves this system and feels more confident in every transaction he does within it (he feels confident from a buyer and seller's point of view).

For example:
Civic_TypeX
Car:98 LX
Trader Rating: (4)

When u click on the number, u would be able to see the feedback of the member from the sellers / buyers. It is also similar to the ebay rating system, and is a great way for the buyer / seller to see what type of person they are going to do business with.

I kno that the mods or whoever is in charge of maintaining the site would have a ton of work ahead of them, but this would create safer transactions and a greater sense of security. I kno that this is not the exact solution to the ever-escalating problem, but it would prevent scammers from taking money or products from god-honest buyers / sellers so easily. Well, thank u for ur time and hope that this has been enlightening.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we used to have that, dunno what happened though

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we've never had that.

i think justin was waiting for the new crack for the new version of vB.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it possible that we would be seeing this implemented in the future?

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that would be nice instead of creating a thread for feedback

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for bringing this topic back up... I went ahead and added the hack =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, but can anyone just post in some one's feedback?? i mean ... is there a way to keep that in control to only open it to people who buy/sell with

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ ur right about that, i was testing it out, almost gave you some positive feedback...John
im guessing eveyone should be responsible, and only post if a transaction is made...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
^^ ur right about that, i was testing it out, almost gave you some positive feedback...John
im guessing eveyone should be responsible, and only post if a transaction is made...

yeah, admin is lookin into it .. he just pretty much installed it and hasnt' really had a chance to peep it yet

so i guess we're just working with trust here. . . once we get more info on it, im sure if someone f**ks around, just have to report it to us mods and we'll edit it and ban the person that was messin s**t up

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you give feedback..doesnt it have an option to link to the transaction on this site.

that way..you cant just create a positive or negative feedback, without having proof that something has been bought.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:
when you give feedback..doesnt it have an option to link to the transaction on this site.

that way..you cant just create a positive or negative feedback, without having proof that something has been bought.

very true, but it still messes up the overall rating score . . .

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
Thanks for bringing this topic back up... I went ahead and added the hack =)
Hey, it's no prob. Always lookin out for my fellow CC members. Looks great, btw! Hopefully, when all the lil problems have been worked out, this system will be an effective tool against fraudulant transactions.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if anyone receives false feedback, please report it so that it can be fixed.