Not open for further replies.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is the 8thGen ClubCivic For Sale & Want To Buy Thread
As you all know, the proper place for posting things FS/WTB should be placed in the Classifieds. But because we all know that local pick up is less of a hassle than shipping things out, we have our own FS/WTB thread

This is stricktly FS/WTB ONLY. All other post WILL BE DELETED and this will be enforced with out warning If you are interested, PM the person or however they ask to be contacted. Any business advertisements will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Please contact admin (click here)

Quick guidline that help you sell:

For Sale
1. Item being sold (description/price)
2. Must provide contact information
3. pictures

Want to Buy
1. The type of things you’re looking to buy. Be specific as possible.
2. Must provide contact information.

seabeeunit87

5+ Year Member
FS: 06 FG1

I have currently decided to sell my civic. Its an 06 NightHawk Black Pearl Civic Coupe, Manual Transmission, EX model, with only 15K on it. Runs great no problems. No problems or major damages except maybe a scratch here and there and some rock chips on the hood. Also the hole where the bolt goes to hold up the right side of the front bumper broke off, but only noticeable when you take the bumper off, and no the bumper is not hanging off its still in its place. No major mods except for a custom catback exhaust and Tien S tech springs only, and 17x7 Black rims with chrome lip, Some damage to the rims from when i hit the curb. but still have the stock wheels if you want those intsead. other than that just pm me for any more info or just hit me up on the cell at 209-981-6768

price is 15000 <--- amount still owed on the car.price lowered
or choice of take over payments.

mbossard

5+ Year Member
2006-2007 Injen Cold Air Intake FOR SALE

2006-2007 Injen CAI for sale, $250 but price is negotiable. It's never been opened, brand new still in box never taken out. It has a black fiinsh, and is for an EX/LX/DX.

I live in Bloomingdale, New Jersey, 07403. If close, or a little far but not that bad, I'll drive or meet up with you halfway. If far away I'll ship and pay for costs, no problem.

Will upload pictures first thing tomorrow please don't ban me or delete my post, it's 12:30AM and I can't find my camera. Thank you..

Will accept payment in person or via paypal, whatever you want. I need to get rid of this because I need money for college books, I start back on the 22nd so I need it quick.

call me anytime day or night, 973 508 8682 and we can chat about business

indus

5+ Year Member
F/S 06-07 CIVIC SI OEM SUSPENSION Has Bout 800mi on it

Located In Miami, Fl $225+shipping<bout $30>

Will Email Pics

Also Have Aem Short Ram Intake 300mi On It --$80

Oem Cat Converter--$100

Buy Everything For $350+shipping

EMAIL ME-- S2KGORRILLA@GMAIL.COM
954-673-0747

t4r6n

5+ Year Member
07 16" OEM Civ wheels bfg g-sport tires SoCal

4 2007 Civic alloy wheels with bfg G-sport tires 205/45/16. 2(90%) 2(70%). No curb rash or dents. 375.
SoCal (Pasadena Area) Pick-up
ernie

Eddie_08Civic

5+ Year Member
Si Tires

I would like to buy from someone some 07-08 Si rims for my regular civic
if anyone knows or wants to sell
my cell is

832 858 5301

pRiDeSiL80

5+ Year Member
for sale

What:2006 Mugen bodykit for a 2 door coupe
Price: $700 obo

only been on one car, fit near to perfect, pm for pics

what: Progress coilovers
Price: $800 obo

been on the same car for 2 months, ride height was finger gap and felt smooth. pm for pics as well

Cell: 609-703-2181

located in SNJ looking for local pick up but i will consider shipping the coilovers.

ThE AvAtAr

5+ Year Member
got a set of 9006 p&p 10k hids for trade pm me let me know what you got ! Brand New Still in box (bought 2 sets 1 is on the FG)

here's a pic of what it look like

ThE AvAtAr

5+ Year Member
I Am Selling My 06 Si Fg It Has Header + Test Pipe ,custom Exhaust , Poor Man Mugen Intake, 10k Hids, Yellow Jdm Foglights 27k On It Clean For $20,000 Or You Can Take Over Payments
My Number Is 732 387 0233 My Name Is Roy ( Car Is In My Sig)

greygalaxyghost

5+ Year Member
im looking for someone who is selling hid headlights with angel eyes for a 2008 honda civic lx message me if you have any and are near west palm beach florida. either willing to pay or trade parts for these lights

kylknght

5+ Year Member
skunk 2 lowering springs

i want to buy skunk2 lowering springs for 06 civic si coupe.

contact me at 908 240 9098

vtechy

5+ Year Member
I have my civic SI rims with brand new tires only 6000mi on them...what do you want to pay?? Also im in Illinois so i dont know how much shipping would be....Reply for EDDIE_08civic!!

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
**wanted**06-08 civic si grill

im looking for a front grill for a 2006-08 civc si coupe

in night hawk pearl

pm me if yu have one

si626

Proud SI Owner
5+ Year Member
im looking for a intake or any other modifications for my 2008 civic si sedan

djam

5+ Year Member
Many New Performance Parts for Sale for 2006+ Coupe

Hi, new to this forum. I used to have an 8th gen Civic Coupe but lost it in a bad accident.
I have many new parts I was planning on putting on, but no longer have the car.
I'm selling these parts for less then you can find anyware on the net so I can just
get rid of them. Please take a look! All parts are for a 2006+ Civic Coupe Manual.
The brake kit will fit Si, EX and LX not DX (DX has drum rear). You may deal with me directly
if you prefer. Upon confirmation and if the part has not been bid on I will close auction
and sell.

1) Injen SP Cold Air Intake (will not fit Si)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=&item=260244594659
F\Greddy Ti-C Cat Back (will not fit Si)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=&item=260244594891
Willwood & iRotor Big Brake Kit (Si, EX, LX, will not fit DX)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=&item=260244595178
Progress Anti-Roll Bar (Rear) Two (Fits all)
1) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=&item=260244595329
2) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=&item=260244595459

pRiDeSiL80

5+ Year Member
i have a extreme dimensions type m body kit for the 06 si coupe. kit was put on one car and fit nicely. kit retails for $1200 letting go for $400. sitting in my basement and taking up room, please buy.

kit is dirty but can easily be cleaned.

wat it looks like on the car.

local pick up, not looking to sell seperate, contact me thro pm, cell is 609-703-2181 and my email is edmsil80@gmail.com

si626

Proud SI Owner
5+ Year Member
i got 08 civic si rims with less than 600miles on the asking 700 O.B.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.