Form and Function type 1, bwr, Unorthodox, Avid, few oem parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Hello, Clubcivic. I recently parted out my car and I have all these items left over. Waiting to be sold. I'm moving in 3 weeks so everything NEEDS to go. Don't be afraid to make an offer. I am located in Houston and will discuss shipping or meeting place with purchaser.

The best way to contact me is by text message, or calling.
281-638-7200

First I have Form and function type 1 coilovers for 96-00 Civic. only 1500 miles never slammed. All harware included. SOLD

Avid solid motor mounts. Black inserts. Approx 2000 miles. Tranny side had a slight tear and was touched up with window weld. $200 shipped

Unorthodox lightweight crank pulley with belts(was on a b16a2) SOLD

PasswordJDM Brass knuckle 55 gram SOLD
BWR 2.5" adjustable test pipe $50
Em1 strutbar $100
D series 5 speed starter $25
D series new Spark plug wires $20

Thanks for looking!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of shape is the test pipe in and will it bolt up to stock d16 civic exhaust? And does it have an o2 sensor hole for me to run a defouler?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been used. No major scrapes, or dents. I'm not sure.
Not sure if it has a hole in the side of it? :O

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: all good. If you still have it on Friday next week (payday) I just might get that from you.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please update your original post to reflect items that are sold and you also need to include pics of everything you are claiming to sell. It helps to keep the clutter out of people constantly asking for pics and also asking if the item is still for sale. Most people look at the first post and scroll to the bottom to reply without reading through the thread.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Please update your original post to reflect items that are sold and you also need to include pics of everything you are claiming to sell. It helps to keep the clutter out of people constantly asking for pics and also asking if the item is still for sale. Most people look at the first post and scroll to the bottom to reply without reading through the thread.
updated first post, buddy.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.