French-Frye Project yesSiR build thread

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i checked for my chassis and they only have weld together kits :/ and i would need to buy a muffler to finish the system
So what are you waiting on? Lol
So? I bought the kit and bought a magnaflow cat and muffler. still cheeper than a 3" kit. Also with that kit you have so many possiblities! Any cat or no cat, any muffler, or straight pipe lol and you can have them hang it as close to the chasis as possible for maximum ground clearance. Buy the kit!!! :D

French-Frye

So? I bought the kit and bought a magnaflow cat and muffler. still cheeper than a 3" kit. Also with that kit you have so many possiblities! Any cat or no cat, any muffler, or straight pipe lol and you can have them hang it as close to the chasis as possible for maximum ground clearance. Buy the kit!!! :D
I was considering a straight pipe. I am considering my exhaust exit options I wanted to do a boso tip or a side exit somewhere. Then again I love the fender exit but I don't wanna kill my jdm fenders :(

French-Frye

Another update. Civic is gettin ripped apart again lol. Decided to send the y1 out to get rebuilt new syncros and all. Then put that one in. The J1 is gettin sold so it'll be out this week. Oh and ill be leaving for college this coming weekened so idk how much ill be posting on the build. You'll probably see me more on other posts around the site. But ill keep on!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Oh ok...
I already have the kit, thats why it was so much! High flow cat, 3" mandrel bent SS mide pipe, and 3" magnaflow muffler! :D

Have you gotten your yet?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh ok...
I already have the kit, thats why it was so much! High flow cat, 3" mandrel bent SS mide pipe, and 3" magnaflow muffler! :D

Have you gotten your yet?
Yeah I asked them about it and recommended the piping kit so I went with it. Yes I got it a couple days back just gotta finish up the rest of my days in the sandbox and then thats one of the first things to get put on :cool:

K00PA

Registered VIP
Yeah I asked them about it and recommended the piping kit so I went with it. Yes I got it a couple days back just gotta finish up the rest of my days in the sandbox and then thats one of the first things to get put on :cool:
Dope, its gonna sound real deep!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Trust me it will, anything over 2 1/2 is deeper in sound cause the air flow isnt restricted...
I use to have the same set-up on my old EM1 years ago but it was from vibrant and there's no difference!

French-Frye

Lol I gotta get something soon but itlll be a lil bit since cash will be strapped for college :/ but im goin to college to become a Honda CERTIFIED tech so its gonna be perfect =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Updates?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

French-Frye

SI
Updates?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
Def have updates. Im currently getting ready to pull the tranny out and get the SI one rebuilt. I finally got my boost dialed in and all my vacuum lines fixed. I still haven't gotten my tach working but that's next on the list. That and a wink mirror and body work. Decided that midnight purple is the color of choice!