French-Frye Project yesSiR build thread

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wtf for? It's an epidemic now. If one more person sells their civic, I'm going to punch them in their jean pocket!

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good joke man. haha No sell. Period

French-Frye

I might. I bought a Mint 2001 GSR Teg and if I can't afford to keep both the least practical of the two gotta go. THIS IS ONLY IF I CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP BOTH. Ya know with insurance and whatnot

K00PA

Registered VIP
Damn man...
Well hope you get to keep both

K00PA

Registered VIP
Well when you get it all back and up and running take a trip and show them whats up, Lol...

French-Frye

Well when you get it all back and up and running take a trip and show them whats up, Lol...
Oh man so many college chumps up here think their the s**t when this civic would walk all over em. Ik it. Kid up here with a freakin turbo awd AUTOMATIC talon can beat me. Homeboys s**t weighs lliterallytwice as much with less power. Douchebags don't know what's up lol

French-Frye

Well im still waitin on the tranny. But I was wonder everyones opiniom on my turbo dump tube and exhaust running out of my fenders or the hood? I saw it on a few EK's but haven't seen it on an EF yet and I think its cool as hell. What do you guys think?

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do it. It makes the car look so much more aggressive. Plus it helps the engine get that heat out as fast as possible

K00PA

Registered VIP
Its not legal in some states...and I can say you better be using some soild mounts cause if that motor rocks back and forward you can damage the hood or the fenders!