Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some front end parts needed some new paint. Front bumper had rock chips. and some gauges from maneuvering my scoot around it in a tight garage. Grille had rock chips as well. Usually I don't get pissed and take it out on stuff, but the car was pissing me off so it got a couple hard kicks on the side skirt that messed up the paint pretty bad.

That fresh paint!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, this showed up last thursday. OG 96 midori! It has a couple nice parts on it. This will get some body and paint treatment sometime along the way.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's silly, but color and years make a difference to me.
Midori green and if it had the 96-98 front end on it, are the only things that make me like these 6th gen hatchbacks.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got rear ended in my 96 og Midori, so took the cash and had it fixed. My paint and body guy refinished the sir bumpers that I have and I had him put those on! Poor lighting, but you get the idea.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Love the 96. Those ITR rims are sexy

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In a perfect world I would have 2 Electron Blue Pearl EM1's. One to build and one to daily. Much like your scenario. I love both cars man!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First time moving the civic since October 14th. Washed it. Car show this weekend, so prepping for that. Lowered it a bit last night. I also took off the front mud guards.