OEM SI grill
OEM antenna delete (off my old cx eg)
OEM front plate plugs
"DX" emblem in grill, small "H" on hatch, no other emblems
Eran's helpful DIY spoiler washer trick
Replica type r gunmetal housing headlights
Passwordjdm plate relocator
15'' Rota JMags(current, temporary)
15" GSR Blades( getting polished and put back on)
KYB gr-2 struts/ tenzo r springs
Short ram intake
OEM front strut bar
y8 intake mani
EX tranny
B,C pillar bars
Rear upper strut bar
Skunk2 shift knob
Broadway rearview mirror(270mm blue convex)
EX gauge cluster
EX center console
96-98 cup holder and single din. Looks cleaner imo.
OEM Si climate control
OEM Si cd player with pocket( accord double din currently)
Custom redone visors (sticker bombed)

Thule roof rack, bike attachment, MOAB basket. And yes, it get used, all of it. But it's not going on till paint is cured for a while, a long while

96skuter

Go for the H23A 210hp 160trq better than h22 lol jk anything u put in ur hatch would be pretty cool good luck with everything keep us updated

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch looks clean in midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch looks clean in midori
Thanks CHILD! I watched your last build and enjoyed every second of it. Glad you scored a super clean hatch yourself!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A couple random shots from a few nights ago. Once again, sorry for the dirty cell quality photos.

Just parking lot lighting.

lethalmilkshake

Man I hope that thing was in the garage when that hail storm hit. I got so many dents my insurance is calling it totaled and just giving me the money to repair it. Literally hundreds of dents from that golf ball size hail lol.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I hope that thing was in the garage when that hail storm hit. I got so many dents my insurance is calling it totaled and just giving me the money to repair it. Literally hundreds of dents from that golf ball size hail lol.
My car was safe in the garage. It has only seen rain 4 times, no hail. To and from Sioux Falls, about 10 minutes of it after work a couple days ago, and a couple sprinkles today. I don't know what i would do if it got hailed out.

Pics from earlier this evening

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been a while since an update.

Got blades back on. Sold the jmags for cash and del sol fat 5's.
Before.

After.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was getting it ready for a honda meet on the other side of the state. Charity event called "Honda's with Heart". That was the motivation needed to get things done on the car. I was cleaning up a different valve cover, swapped those. Got the blades mounted two days before the show. Repainted the rad and a/c brackets, took the allen head bolts and beauty washers off the ruckus for those brackets(will end up doing the rest shortly).Give it a good wash. Wanted one of those "Certified Used" honda banners from the dealership for the front windshield. Replaced two bolts needed for the cargo cover. So did that two days before i left town for the event.

What it looks like at the moment.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The brother car to mine. It just got out from paint saturday. Didn't do jambs or bay, just freshened the exterior up. The owner put me on the title and giving me the green light for anything i wanna do to it. He wants the car to go to me if anything ever happened to him, good friend who rather have the car not end up with his family. Oh yeah, the motor in this silver hatch is a 94 jdm prelude motor. I scored some neuspeed springs for cheap, just need struts. The stock suspenion is still good, but just needs low. More info on the silver one later.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The silver one is a 96 with 86,xxx miles. My midori has around the same.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
replicas or not, i like the j mags better than the blades. looks good though :thumbs up That windshield banner is a clean idea too.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a grip of sti and wrx owners here in rapid city.
makes sense though considering the weather conditions at times. I used to live on Ellsworth AFB as a kid ( military brat) and prior service air force myself