Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes sense though considering the weather conditions at times. I used to live on Ellsworth AFB as a kid ( military brat) and prior service air force myself

Word.

Beautiful part of the country. But, weather can be real tough at times. Last year was the 2nd snow fall since i moved back from FL. I bought a jeep cherokee with lift and rims and tires. First and last jeep I ever own. Those things are a constant money pit. Sold the jeep to fund the paint this spring. Since my car hasn't and won't see snow, on the hunt for a winter beater now. Kinda want a random civic to knock around in.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found a winter beater. 95 del sol. The del is a beater for sure. Rough body, very dirty, auto. But the interior is cleaning up well. The seats have no rips or tears. I'll post pics of that soon.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing special, but I got a new oem front mask(bra) for the civic for my bday. Took it on two trips and got some dreaded rock chips on the front. Gonna clean up the car and wax it then test fit the bra. It'll only go on for shows and trips.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did this mid august.

After a total of around 12 hours of cleaning and another 1 1/2 of swapping parts, got del sol seats in the hatch. These are out of the del I just bought. Had another set of stock del seats that I just through back in the del. Blue confetti with grey(maybe light blue) stripe. They are so comfy! Love cornering in the hatchback a little more now.

Sorry for the super crappy cell phone pic. Looks better in person.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They look nothing like this anymore. Previous owner(high school kid) lived on a dirt road and probably never ever vaccumed the car. Soda and dirt is my guessing.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Thanks for the kind words.

We got our first snow fall for the year. The car is hibernating till nice weather. Which sucks,since I won rig shots from some local photogs. Got the beater del sol out and about the day it snowed. I love that little car. Days worth of cleaning total. Had to drive to Denver to get a few replacment parts. Picked up a drivers fender,oem black floor mats,extra front bumper cover, hood,targa frame for trunk, trunk lid with oem spoiler(the one that came on the car was full of spoiler(s) holes, dented and rusted patched with red duct tape)targa(for the mechinism),scored a whole other dash for its vents( mine we painted silver as most of the center console too). Bought a quart of rustoleum paint a Menards. Prepped and sprayed the new fender and hood. Color matched the side skirts. Its not milano at all, but the Regal Red(right off the shelf). The body is so sun damaged and there are different reds everywhere from that. Went a sold one of my roof racks. Even though it wasn't made for it, I tightened it down on the del. Post pic in 5 minutes.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, that roof rack wasn't even close to fitting the sol! That was the one that I had on the hatch before. Bought one that was meant for a 2 door civic, just sitting till spring. So the sol was just to transport the merchandise to sell tonight.
That fender shown isn't the one we replaced. The fender you see, was all smashed in. We took it off and straightened it out. I still need to do something about that passenger side corner marker. I'm in the process of using some epoxy to fix whats wrong.

Random shot from a couple months ago. My boy thats in the vw, baller rims and air ride. We usually rolled together to alot of local meets and shows this past summer.

From a small show.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ARP studs installed. Had the fronts professionally done, did the rears myself. Getting a rebuilt steering rack swapped in the next couple of days. Getting it ready for a local car show.

Passenger front

Driver rear

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good! I love del sol seats! I have a set in my hx. Now i need a set for my hatch :cool:

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My hatch was in a local car show. Counts Car Show was the name of it.

Here is a couple pics. I'll post up a couple pics later of some of the mods I did before the show later . Until then, here you go!

One of my ruck and my hatch in the background.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for not reading the entire thread but any plans for wheels??

Car is hella fresh tho. Just kill that DX badge...please :puppyeyes

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for not reading the entire thread but any plans for wheels??

Car is hella fresh tho. Just kill that DX badge...please :puppyeyes
Not sure what wheels im gonna get. Diggin Meisters for sure! Can't go wrong with BBS's either! What to do. But yeah, the wheels will be addressed soon. Probably throw the hand polish blades on the del when something happens for sure. The dx badge will come off when I take the hood bra off. Feeling the need for change with the hatch, been getting bored with it. It just sits during with winter anyways. But I got my rebuilt rack installed so I can autox it this summer for sure.

I did feel pretty proud of the hatch though. It got 3rd in the tuner catagory last weekend. First went to my homies 2011 white sti, which some of you may have seen on stancenation lately. 2nd went to my other homies ride, 05 (I think) 350z. So I think I held it down for the honda folks well!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If any of you know anyone local to me that would be interested in a set of del sol fat 5's, gsr fat 5's and an extra pair, hand polished gsr blades, bmw bottle caps, and single da gsr sunflower(for a 15" spare maybe?). Not wanting to ship, hence the local to me part.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to post pics of my rig shoot that I had done. I'll try to get them up asap. I dont know how to share off a flickr account.

So I'll just post a link till I figure it out. If you can see the pic of the guy on the ruckus wiping the wheels of the STi, thats me and my ruckus. Some of you might remember that STi from earlier in my thread and or seen it on stancenation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25720712@N08/