Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you still have any of the fat 5's? I'm in omaha. what are you asking for them?
I traded the gsr fat 5's for si's. I have available, del sol fat 5's with tires($200), hand polished gsr blades with shot tires($400), si's with tires($350). For a decent offer, I also have stripped hx's no tires. I do have a friend going to Lincoln next week who could bring a set with him for delivery if you want a set. Pm me for more info.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great photos. Is there something weird with the hood gap?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments fellas! And yeah, I think the previous owner didn't do the best job replacing the rad support. So kind of an annoying gap going on. I bought a front mask to kind of "mask" that gap, and for road trips. I asked the photog if I should put on the mask to hide the gap, he said naw. It is what it is, I live with it! The second rig shot is my favorite. I like how you can see a slight black line that seperates the blade spokes.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, my tires on the blades are bald as fook. I'm glad the lasted through the shoot. Next day swapped the blades for si's that had lots of tread still. And since I finally had the si's mounted on the hatch, I've had all the oem wheels I've liked on it now. Time to sell all the oem wheels and go big. If someone wants to buy the oem wheel lot I have going on, do it! I need some legit wheels! I'd love to find some te37's , or bbs' of some sort. Its hard out here in the middle of no where to come across decent wheels local. I'd even trade my winter ride(del sol) for some different wheels.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Argh, I want blades really bad, but everyone sells em for mad high prices, or the cheap ones aren't local.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Argh, I want blades really bad, but everyone sells em for mad high prices, or the cheap ones aren't local.
So are mine high or low priced? Ooooo, hand polished even! I use this stuff called NOXON to polish the bare aluminum. Great stuff!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, that's me on my ruck. My boy Pete owns the STi. Haha, funny to see me and my scoot on stancenation! I suppose my ruckus could be worthy. It does have a custom(homemade) rear wheel. Its a golf cart wheel with the center spline off the stock ruck wheel. Tons of dish on that thing! I think it was spotted on stancenation, wagonlifestyle, all over facebook, and some other random sites.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty sweet, you made I Love Driving Slow's page. congrats