Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I find it kinda funny that my car and ruck are on FB, and I don't even have an account! I use my sisters account to check it out.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered new tires just a minute ago! I need to take those bald tires off and repolish the blades so it will look a little fresher for summer again. I've been rocking the si's that were on the del since they had great treaded tires. Those are rubbing kinda bad in light turns and curves and I don't like that at all. I'm just shy of gettting myself more low, and that needs to be done soon.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took this pic a couple minutes ago. This is how it sits/looks as of tonight.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
subtle and sexy

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is nice dude... lovin those pics !!! keep em comin

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks CHILD and vid_man! I'll take a couple pics later just for gits and shiggles.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, claybar and a fresh wax is happening on sunday. One of my homies is doing a "Clay bar and wax day" for a few guys on a local forum. Pics from that will happen too.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This one was from a car show a couple months ago. Thats my ruck in the back ground.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A couple weeks before it went to body and paint. A friend spotted me and took a pic.

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

this photo is siccckk !!! im in love with that colour :D

1badej8

i just finished checking out your thread very nice car everything looks like it was done right keep it up

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last sundays claybar and wax get together.

Close to 1,000 hp mustang. This cobra tears it up on the strip!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I ordered new tires for the hatch, tires on the blades were bald. So I was swapped the si's off the del so I could park hard still while I waited for new tires! Had the tires dismounted so I could polish the blades up a bit with tires not being in the way.

Hover del.

Let the polishing commence!

Tires arrived!

The tires on the si's are 205-55-15, which rubbed horribly on the hatch fenders. The blades were running 195-50-15 tires.
Just ordered new 195-50-15 Falken 512's which is what I had on them. Swapped wheels out yesterday when I got off work and rubbing is gone, SWEET! So the beater del sol is rocking the si's again and the hatch is blingin with the blades as usual.

Yes, still waiting for the perfect wheels to throw on midori. It's tough out here in South Dakota to find used baller wheels, unless I travel 6-8 hours for them. Soon though!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen that sti somewhere before
I'm sure you have! Stancenation feature and a few other sites, all over facebook too. It's the same sti that I did the wheel cleaning next to on my ruck. Actually Pete's sti is in June issue of "Japanese Performance". He got a feature in that mag and another magazine is gonna be featuring it sometime as well. Update on that sti.......sti was running to lean and something crapped out(car only has 11,000 miles) on the bottom end. He's gonna be ordering a Cosworth shortblock. Even though it isn't a euro, the guy that puts on Eurowerks is giving Pete a VIP spot at Eurowerks this year. That car is pretty cool.