Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of the Ruckus, it got first place in a car show this past weekend! Motorcycle category. Heads up with custom harleys, which is huge in my area since the show was only 20 miles or so from Sturgis where the Annual bike rally is. Those harley guys were pissed. Haha! It still blows my mind that I got first. Days prior to the car show, I worked really hard on getting the scoot ready. I traded my friend rear frames since he had a 10" stretch that was welded onand I had a 6" pwjdm bolt on stretch. It gave me 4 more inches and my engine was aligned better! My car didn't place at the show. My boy Pete with the white sti took 1st for tuner/import and best of show. His best of show award suprised a lot of people since its usually taken by a mustang or older muscle car. I'll post some pics when I get to my laptop. I didn't take any pics due to lack of camera so I'm relying on other peoples pics.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Speaking of the Ruckus, it got first place in a car show this past weekend! Motorcycle category. Heads up with custom harleys, which is huge in my area since the show was only 20 miles or so from Sturgis where the Annual bike rally is. Those harley guys were pissed. Haha! It still blows my mind that I got first. Days prior to the car show, I worked really hard on getting the scoot ready. I traded my friend rear frames since he had a 10" stretch that was welded onand I had a 6" pwjdm bolt on stretch. It gave me 4 more inches and my engine was aligned better! My car didn't place at the show. My boy Pete with the white sti took 1st for tuner/import and best of show. His best of show award suprised a lot of people since its usually taken by a mustang or older muscle car. I'll post some pics when I get to my laptop. I didn't take any pics due to lack of camera so I'm relying on other peoples pics.
congrats man. your ruckus sparked my interest for one!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k yeah

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been neglecting clubcivic. So thought I'd post a pic. This one was from back during the summer. I've been more interested in my scooters lately. I sold my red del sol and bought another del for a beater. My new del had a smokey motor and needed a little love. So I swapped a z6 into it and threw away the b7. I've only daily drove my white del a few days. Midori is still a garage ornament during the winters.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Traded fenders to make one cleaner bodied del sol.

Swapping more good parts to make one cleaner del. You'll see midori in some of the randomness.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice collection of toys you got there. From what I can see of the ruckus it looks real nice.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Started the hatch for the first time since october a couple weeks ago. Took some interior shots.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polished blades! But I so need some different ones. I'm bored of them .