Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaned up the engine bay of the del as I was putting it back together Downstar engine bay bolt kit.. My first engine swap even. Hey, gotta stay somewhere! I bought a bolt kit for the ek while I was at it. Just need to take the time to start swapping those bolts for the new hardware.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ruckus is looking sick, I need to hit up downstar again sometime for some bay dress up bolts also!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Random scooter pic. Oh yeah, bought a metropolitan in october. It was my friends. The owner and a few of us stretched and slammed it in one evening. He had it for a couple months and sold it to me. That thing is crazy low! I love my hondas!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had some skunk2 springs I picked up cheap so I thought I'd throw them on the del. This sol was completely stock when i got it. Fronts done.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rear lca bolt head snapped and the bolts were severely seized and wouldn't come out. Ended up cutting them off the struts. No part stores here had bushing to replace. So a local honda guy had some lca's with energy suspension bushings already pressed in. Picked those up and some new hardware and finished the rears.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How my new daily sits at the moment. The driver side has a red fender , which still needs to get painted white to match.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the props fellas!

As far as wheels, not sure. Some thing baller as fawk for sure though. I'm sure I could sell my 2 sets of hx wheels, si's, and my edm wheels for the funds for one nice set. I'd throw the blades on the del. We'll see what happens .

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Del Sol looks good man. Holy hell do you have a lot of scooters.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want myself a Ruckus too =(
and your midori makes me want a Midory hatch =(

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Del Sol looks good man. Holy hell do you have a lot of scooters.
Thanks man. I have 3 scoots, but one is being bought. My friend is buying a stock ruckus that I needed to unload. The 07 camo ruckus and my 08 metropolitan aren't going anywhere! My roommate has a stretched and swapped 09 ruckus, 2010 mildly modded ruckus, and a 1983 2 stroke honda aero 50. Plus he has a full bagger newer harley and a suzuki sport bike.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want myself a Ruckus too =(
and your midori makes me want a Midory hatch =(
Check out totalruckus.com for some ideas. Lots of info. Just warning you, its addicting!

Buy my midori so I can get an s2k!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much to report. Got coilovers. Went with f&f type 1's . Got rid of the rear rake that was going on with the kyb struts and lowering springs.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Threw them on without adjusting them low right away. It looked better. This was a couple weeks ago.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cruising home from Sonic on thursday, a friend snapped this for me. Looks half decent for a cell phone pic. That spot in the pic on the c pillar is just a defect or something on the lens.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lowered it last night for a big local forum cruise that was today.

Fronts done.

Rears done.