Fresh Start 98 Coupe Build. **PIC Heavy**

Wi98Civic

So i picked this roller up for $300 bux so i decided to rescue another one.

First Time Pictures

Day 1

Wi98Civic

Welcome to Clubcivic!
Looks like a fun project car :popcorn: what are your plans for it?
Right now i think we are gunna go with a b20 boosted.. Have to see what i run into over the next week.. Something boosted tho for sure

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This could be an interesting build. How are you planning to clean the carpet & panels? Whats with the purple paint I see at the rear seat area?

Wi98Civic

This could be an interesting build. How are you planning to clean the carpet & panels? Whats with the purple paint I see at the rear seat area?
Imma try cleaning the carpet up and see what its like. If that fails im going to just but a new carpet online.. Panels hopefully pulling some parts of a guy in town.. Thinking about ordering new bumper n fenders online.. Doors hopefully i can scrap some up that aint filled so that will take alot of the sanding away.. Just have to worry about the rear of the car pretty much.

The purple i have no idea man.. Got it that way

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you cant get the carpet clean and want new then look into www.stockinteriors.com

i got their black carpet for my old 99 hatch and it was good stuff......yes you have to cut your own holes, but you cant complain for like $150 or so for brand new molded carpet.