10+ Year Member
Originally posted by nightkids1
how come teh pics look like you where shakin the camera when you took them

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually that guy Catalyst ran an uncorrected time of 13.6 @ 9PSI, not 8, but it still kicks ass.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ThePrezCelleon
NO thats teh Viper kit....i have a 2003 Honda Civic Si..i just put in a AEM CAI....and teh "Maint' Requird'" light stays on...what might be teh problem...i know the 02Sensor on the Intake is put in right...and all the hoses and claps are fitted in
Are you sure it's the maintenance required light and not the check engine? Have you tried turning off the maintenance required light?

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no its the maint' requird' light....the freaken light says "Maint' Requird" in yellow/orange-ish color....so does anyone have anythin to help me....wait...how do you shut it off?

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea that looks nice. you gotta post times when he takes it to the track. looking at all these turbos makes me want one. but too poor.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn this is a old topic, if yuou want to hear it download my 7thgencivic meet video. its in the video area of the site.

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ThePrezCelleon
no its the maint' requird' light....the freaken light says "Maint' Requird" in yellow/orange-ish color....so does anyone have anythin to help me....wait...how do you shut it off?
i believe you hold down your button for the milage (im brain dead right now so i cant remember the name of it), turn the car ignition to the stage past accessory with out starting it while keeping the button held down. wait til the light goes off. should take like 10 seconds or so. i havent done it in a while so ask who ever does your oil changes or the dealership if i am wrong.

i now want my turbo kit. i must i am really turned on now (sexy 7thgens with turbos are hot), hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.