From Mugen To TRD

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got this baby a few days ago. I'm not sure how people on this site feel about these cars but I figured I would post it. Its a 2002 Toyota Celica GT-S, I picked it up from an older guy for $5000 with 117,XXX miles. Runs like a top, gets awesome gas mileage and has some get up and go for a 2 liter 4 cylinder. Just looking to see some opinions on where I should go with it. Im really lost when it comes to Toyotas so anyone with some knowledge throw some my way. Debating on whether to go with a visuals or more of the performance aspect. Im not sure how I feel about the TRD body kit yet, and ever since my old turbo Integra, and SR20 240 I really want boost, but its going to cost alot to do the turbo kit the right way. But anyway just let me know what you guys think. Also I have to sell my GSXR in the picture, the price is $4000 obo, pm if anyones interested.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pretty nice, but iv always thought of celicas that model was girl cars

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pretty nice, but iv always thought of celicas that model was girl cars
Ya same here but its alot nicer than the Hondas in the same price range. And Ive seen some pretty nice Celicas out there so I figured I would give this a try. If all falls through Ill just got for an RSX-S

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice purchase man i was looking for those cars years ago when my car was almost to it's ending life thank god i gave her a new heart lol, can you supercharge those things can you use the scion supercharger kit? cuz that would be bad ass.

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice purchase man i was looking for those cars years ago when my car was almost to it's ending life thank god i gave her a new heart lol, can you supercharge those things can you use the scion supercharger kit? cuz that would be bad ass.
Im not to sure. I know they sell a turbo kit that from the youtube looks like it responds very well to the engine. But Im to sure about the superchargers.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ehh, I was never a fan of how these cars looked. Then when I test drove one, I liked it even less. But to each his own. If you like it, good for you.

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ehh, I was never a fan of how these cars looked. Then when I test drove one, I liked it even less. But to each his own. If you like it, good for you.
Ya man I love it, needs alot of stuff done to it to get it where I want it. But its perfect for starting college right now.