Front hub removal???

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
have you tried google or the search button

Dfuse

Yes smart@$$... so far i got all the brake stuff off, took the hub nut off, and pressed the rotor and hub most of the way off. My problem is i cant get it all the way off... there are 2 screws in the rotor that need to be taking out by impact screwdriver. 2 bits have already been brokin doing this... Any other options?

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude your not going to get help talking like that.. if the bits keep breaking the just drill them out.

Dfuse

Ok 1) that 1st part of the reply was for the previous post who wanted to be a punk when i was asking for help... 2) thank you for the advice about drilling them out i didnt know if they were necessary to be in there but after looking at it more i dont need them so Thanks

RonJ

Banned
People who don't want to help should just refrain from posting.

Remove the knuckle/hub assembly and then have a shop press the hub off and then on after replacing the bearing and other parts (if necessary).

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
i wasnt being a smart ass im just saying what alot of other people would say instead of posting on here waiting hours for a response you could try google i fixed alot of s**t on my civic threw geogle not always asking people