Front suspension problem (looseness).

Hondaman4ever

Hello.

My stupid neighbor just hit my car...AGAIN. Basically my car is parked on the street and he's coming from behind (on the left) and wants to turn right onto his driveway but he didn't make a wide enough turn so his big truck (passenger door) ended up smashing into the front bumper and panel (driver's side) and I think he pushed my car a little. Beside the body damage, the front suspension feels loose now and when I accelerate from a stop and the steering wheel is turned a little to either side, the car wants to keep going in that direction instead of correcting itself (to go straight). So, I'm just wondering what parts could've been damaged?

Thank you.

Hondaman4ever

boofoo, yes I did. A cop came the next day but he told me it was "hard to prove" it was my neighbor even though it was obvious it was him. His truck's paint was on my car and mine on his and the height matches exactly and I also had video -I use a dash cam- showing no damage on his truck just one day before. Of course they weren't going to investigate ...blah blah blah... Just as the cop was about to leave the neighbor comes out and admits it. The problem is how do I prove the suspension problem is caused by him too ?

Hondaman4ever

Yes but again how do I prove the damage was caused by him? But what I need to know is what parts could've been damaged.