Frost white EJ1 build that never was...

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Picked this car up a few months back after someone contacted me to do a project for them. They wanted my K swapped into an EJ so I called up someone I knew selling one and a few hours later I was another EJ deep in a pile of other Honda's I already had.

Long story short, his wife put the brakes on the build and I was "stuck" with the car. When it was dropped off, it had a freshly rebuilt D16z6 in it but no trans. Found a trans for it, pulled the motor and mounted trans, then fired her up and she's good to go. Not really a "build" so i'm more or less just posting up pictures for the hell of it.

That's my story. / Thread :cool:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! I love how fast you go through these cars. My current car has needed a transmission for around 6 months. Lol

What is that little panel on the passenger door panel in the last photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
K swap it! You already have the motor!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Nice! I love how fast you go through these cars. My current car has needed a transmission for around 6 months. Lol

What is that little panel on the passenger door panel in the last photo?

It's an amp for the door speakers. Came with the car. I would never do a stereo install in a car I intend to sell. LOL I would have took them out and used them in my daily except the door skin appears to be custom made for them as well as the mids and tweets. Someone put some money into it.. Too bad the deck is only half ass installed.

Drop a K in there! :D :D :D
NEVARRRRRR!!! LOL.. I'd never keep this coupe for one thing and i'd never get my money back out of it if someone didn't already prepay to have it done. I hesitate to drop a K into anything I won't for sure keep for at least a year. LOL.. I go through cars like I go through socks. I don't plan on living here much past my 2 year contract so... I may just pay my dad to keep it waiting for me in TX where it currently sits while I ponder on it.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
specs on the bike?
Umm... I'm not very bike smart so lets see here... Has a Power commander (fuel/tune...?), complete exhaust (not slip on), blinker delete, helmet/jacket, license plate delete, clear title, never laid down, skid pegs, ... Think that's it. It's an 06 R6. It's clearly worth more than the Civic I traded for but bike season up here isn't for another 6 months so if I try and sell it now, it's probably $3500-$4000 @ 30 below zero. Still way more than I had tied up in this coupe. Now I just need to sell/trade this for more Hondas :thumbs up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R6. Meaning 600cc? Instead of r1, meaning 1000cc?