1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

FS: 2006 Ford Crown Victoria P71 CNJ

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale / Wanted' started by 99civicEx908, Oct 12, 2012.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99civicEx908

99civicEx908 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

2006 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Name: Vinnie
    Means of contact: militar_mind908@yahoo.com/ Cell - 908-494-0470
    Price: $4500 OBO
    Miles: 100XXX

Im a volunteer EMT/FF so this car has lights in it. I have a undercover light bar in front window. Strobes in tail light and and reverse. Blue lights in back window as well. 5 % tints all around. The car runs like a monster. everything is kept up to date. Left side passenger side has sratches. i was parked in a lot came out and someone must of hit me pulling out. Also i found out that my wife is pregnant so i need the money to save for a good life for my coming new born.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Link to more pics of the car

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.