FS 2006 RSX Type S Vivid Blue Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainofj01

Hi guys,
I've just recently placed an order for a new 2012 Jeep Wrangler, and am selling my RSX. It is a 2006 Type S, in Vivid Blue Pearl, with 69k miles. I've owned the car for 2 years, and every 4k miles changed oil with Mobil 1 Synthetic. I've also performed the 60k tune, including the transmission flush/service. Title is clean, and in hand.

I actually work at a Jeep dealership, and this Acura has been insanely taken care of. It is fully detailed every 4 months, and I had Simoniz applied to the exterior AND interior. It is a teflon product that bonds with the clear coat to create a supreme paint protection!

There have been no performance modifications. I'm 28 years old, and rely on my license and car for my job. It's never been raced, never abused, never beaten. I have installed an AVIC-D3 navigation head unit, and the iPod adapter to go along with it, run to the glove-box to hide your iPod. I've also put HID headlamps in(6000k), and installed fog lights, with HID bulbs(4000k). I have the factory headlamps, and radio. They will go along with the sale, as well as an extra factory shift knob, and boot.

The car was just went through Pennsylvania State Inspection and Emissions end of August, along with another oil change.

This is a beautiful car, and the absolute best color for it, which is hard to find. You aren't going to find one more well taken care of! Price is 14,000. I live near Lancaster, PA. Zip is 17601.

Here are pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.