1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

FS: Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale / Wanted' started by STATT, Apr 16, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STATT

STATT New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Recently did a project for friend cf wrapping interior dash parts.

I used REAL 3K 2x2 twill 5.7oz/sq. yd. Carbon Fiber Fabric and high quality epoxy
    for an extra strong composite bond. Then it was finished with a UV resistant clear-coat to minimize fading and yellowing and buffed to a high-gloss finish.

I'd be stoked to cf wrap some Civic parts. You would need to ship your parts to me for wrapping. It will take me about 1 1/2 weeks after receiving your parts for me to wrap them. You pay shipping to me (California) and I'll pay shipping back to you.

PM me with pics of parts for cf wrapping for details.
  2. hooked_on4

hooked_on4 RegularFlush Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

May 5, 2004
    shitaco, I mean Chicago
    FS ClubCivic Sponsorship package ;)
  3. Bheims

Bheims Bustin windows outcha car Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Sep 10, 2008
    wow that looks really good, much better than the other diy wraps ive seen :thumbs up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.