Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey everyone,
Well, time has come to sell this car. I REALLY don't want to, I love it to death and it's such a blast, but I need something bigger for daily driving, and I don't have the $$ to buy a beater. If funds allow me next year, I will be buying another one of these, they're just too damn fun!

So! Here's the rundown:

The car:
1990 Mazda Miata MX-5
Color: Mariner Blue
Title: CLEAN Colorado title
Mileage: 139XXX

Modifications:
Engine:
Raceland headers
New tuneup done, which includes NGK wires and plugs, air filter, fuel filter, oil change and oil filter, PCV valve, aaand probably more I'm forgetting.

Suspension/brakes/wheels/tires

Raceland coilovers - I also have stock ones if you prefer those!
Front/rear drilled and slotted brake rotors and new apex pads
Racing Beat rear control arm brace
Upper front strut brace
15X8 -12 Offset Bassett Racing D-Hole lightweight wheels
195/50 Falken Ziex tires - fronts are almost bald, rears still have life.

Interior:​
95 Miata door panels (pockets, no arm rests)
Nardi hub
Nardi classic wood steering wheel
RARE Joyfast shift knob
Voodoo polished ebrake handle
New leather shift boot and ebrake boot
Chrome vent rings
Chrome KG Works door handles and door locks
Brand new head unit - it sometimes plays CD's, but I only use it for the MP3 jack.
Polk momo front speakers, and custom rear speakers put in, sounds awesome
Rare M-Edition polished door sills
Optional cup holders and ash tray available

Exterior:​
OEM front lip
OEM Rare side markers
OEM Vintage Eunos front badge
OEM Front/rear mudguards
KG Works rear spoiler with optional rivet heads
Roadster and Eunos rear badges
Vintage chrome mirrors - not the best vision but they do look good
Rare chrome gas lid by AMP Research

Pictures: - Sorry, the car is very dirty. It's super cold and windy, I will wash it and snap more pics later if you guys are interested

The good:
The car is super clean for being 20 years old. The paint is still original, the engine is original, the interior has no rips or tares, and it's a mini-sports car! This car handles like there's no tomorrow. The turning response and brake response is incredible. The car is reliable! I drive it about 50 miles a day (work and back), and it's never given me any problems. It gets about 250-300 miles to the full tank, which is pretty good for a 8G tank. The car has absolutely no rust! I've inspected every bit of where Miata's regularly get rust, and there's nothing!

The bad:
The motor smokes a little while accelerating after you're stopped for a bit at a light, my thoughts were valve guide seals, but because of this, it does burn some oil so you have to keep an eye on the oil level. The exhaust must have a hole or the gaskets need to be replaced, because its a bit loud for being a stock exhaust, the wheels need to be rebalanced, the car shakes like crazy if your going faster than 60MPH, I swapped wheels and it stopped the problem so I know they just need to be rebalanced. The soft tops rear window needs to be replaced, its plastic, has a few tears and you cant see too much through it. If you get a hardtop, it will be perfect!

I will include the OEM wheels and tires, stock suspension, stock steering wheel, etc if you are interested.

Asking price: 3000$ as is with the OEM extras
Or, I can convert the car back to stock with no extras for 2200$ even

I'm pretty firm on the prices, so don't lowball me!

I will accept trades...I'm mainly looking for an SC300 or SC400, automatic preferred. Something big and somewhat luxury! If you have something else to offer, hit me up! The worse that could happen is I say no =)

Let me know what you got, thanks!
Greyson
arizonatea4@yahoo.com

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.... I can't believe you're selling the miata.. I was just looking for updates you your thread. Damn man! Glws I guess... even though I think you should just keep it.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I really want to keep it, but the lady lost her job, and I need something bigger, so I have to make sacrifices... :(
But next year I might be back with an M-Edition or a NB Miata ;)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that suck that your selling the miata you put blood,money,and sweat on her good luck with the sale yo

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got do what you gota do! No problem. Hope it sells soon and good luck
with everything!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Buy another EM1! :lol:

Good luck on the sale bro. Hope everything goes well with it. :thumbs up. All of your cars have been amazing.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I'd be down for another EM1, but where I live now doesn't have a garage, so it would probably get stolen =/

But thanks a lot man!

The car is pending sale already!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GL bro just like me I sold my Busa last month to save to money for my move to Houston

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, I'd be down for another EM1, but where I live now doesn't have a garage, so it would probably get stolen =/

But thanks a lot man!

The car is pending sale already!
You can store it in my garage, and lemme drive it. Basically lemme have it :drool:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GL bro just like me I sold my Busa last month to save to money for my move to Houston
Damn man! When are you leaving again? Or did you already leave?

Part Out...
Trying to sell as is at the moment =/

GLWS! Its a nice car too!
Thanks!

You can store it in my garage, and lemme drive it. Basically lemme have it :drool:
Haha, well if you were in CO I'm sure we could arrange a time to drive one of my cars haha :lol:

ur a car whore...

GLWS
I know :oops:

Thanks!

Bump this b***h uuuup

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i leave in December, it was sad to see it roll off with some else riding it but got to do what u got to do.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah for sure man!

Bump this up, still no takers on the car.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
goodluck with the sale greyson.. i hate to see this thing go. if i wasnt moving out and transfering colleges id take this off your hands. Let me know if you convert it back to stock, so i can get that nardi wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.