-Rear carbon trunk
-APR GT200 wing
-XXR 521 18x8.5 +25 rear 18x10 +25
-KW D2 coilovers
-Gladmans strut bar
-Spoon rep rear diffuser
-Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust system
-NSXR shift knob

I still have a loan out on it so if ur planning on trading I will need the trade plus cash on top. Please let me know what u have... Ill consider... G35, g37, 370z, 350z, Vettes, ehhhh shoot me ur offers

Text or call 479-586-7383 and I do have the carfax for this thing as well.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice car and GLWS.

FYI, people on this site don't have that type of money or trade so don't expect a whole lot.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad but yeah, not going to find a buyer here.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car! GLWS!

rjmancia

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for all the props guys.... I know it will take time to get rid of it. Im the idiot that built it... finished it 3 weeks ago and now decided to get something different hahaha.

Caleb.N

I dunno if the things are the same in USA, correct me if im wrong. Here where I stay extras on a car mean nothing when you selling it, sell according to retail value of the car. What you should do is take out as much extras as you can and sell them then sell the car stock ppl actually prefer buying a stock car rather than a done up car I know I do.

rjmancia

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dunno if the things are the same in USA, correct me if im wrong. Here where I stay extras on a car mean nothing when you selling it, sell according to retail value of the car. What you should do is take out as much extras as you can and sell them then sell the car stock ppl actually prefer buying a stock car rather than a done up car I know I do.
No bud you are right... usually that is what people do. They part them out and sell them out right. In this case im not in a huge hurry. Either way... whoever buys it will be getting a hell of a deal on the paint, labor, and parts.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since this is definitely a higher end sale, I would suggest finding and hiring a good photographer and get some really nice shots of the car taken. The car looks good but good pictures will really help generate more interest than the ones you have and that way once the car is gone, you'll still have them to remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.