FS: Mugen twin loop muffler with custom catback

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
Like the title says....I'm throwing up my authentic Mugen Twin loop muffler, along with the custom catback for sale. Was installed on a 2000 Civic EX Coupe (EJ8).

What you get:
Mugen twin loop muffer
Magnaflow 18" resonator (2.25")
2.25" mandrel bent piping (not cheap crush bent crap)

Price: $650 OBO. I know I won't get back what I put into this exhaust, but I'm not hurting for money either. So make a respectable offer.
Shipping: prefer not to, but if buyer pays, we can work something out. Willing to meet part way if its a reasonable distance, and the price is right.
No trades whatsoever.
Will not separate at this time. UNLESS you find someone who wants the other part you don't, and agree on the price split between yourselves.
PM if interested.....I WILL NOT text you.

Description:

I had this exhaust installed for a year on my Civic. Anyone who has had one can tell you that this is one of, if not the best muffler you can get for your Civic. Sounds amazing....smooth and perfect tone. No rasp whatsoever.

The Good:
Muffler is in excellent condition. Its in the same exact condition as when I bought it. Only a few minor scrapes on the bottom from previous owner. I never hit the muffler as the car is not that low. Magnaflow resonator has a few scratches on the bottom (mostly from speedbumps and such), as this was the lowest hanging portion of the exhaust.

The Bad: the Mugen axleback portion was missing the flange to bolt it up, so I just had everything welded together. Looking back, I wish I would have gotten flanges....oh well. That's about the only thing "bad" about it.

Now on to the pictures:

And some videos:

cockpit: Civic EX Mugen Twin loop exhaust - YouTube

outside: 2000 Honda Civic EX Mugen Twinloop exhaust - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.