FS: OEM 98/VTi Rear Lip, 99/00 Tail Lights, Door Visors, AEM SRI, + Much More

Status
Not open for further replies.

tCtCtC

FS: OEM 98 / VTi Rear Lip, Duralast Battery, OEM Parts, + Much More

I got into an accident and I'm parting out my '98 HX. I'm starting off with all of the aftermarket parts first, but I'll have a full interior and other stuff up for sale once I have the time to take it apart. All prices are OBO, don't be afraid to send me an offer. I'd like to keep everything in SoCal for now, I'm in the 818 area. For the fastest response email me at suchacleantc@gmail.com.

SZ (eBay) Window Visors (96-00 Coupe / Hatch) - $15
They're the stick on type. The front of them goes under the mirror for extra support, and the rest is held on my double sided tape (you'll need to replace that, about $10 for a long roll from autozone). No scratches on them. Only fitment issue was that the plastic doesn't extend to the end of the door, it cuts off about 1/2" from the end.

96-98 Mugen Style Front Lip (Urethane) - $15
*The wrinkling is just from it being shipped. Let it sit out in the sun for awhile or just a heat gun and it'll return back to normal*
Only mounted a couple times, there's some light scrape marks on the bottom.

2.5" RandomTech High Flow Car - $40
Used for about 2k miles at most, I would cut off all of the piping on it cause whoever welded it on didn't do a clean job. The cat still works perfectly fine.

2.5" BBP N1 Style Muffler w/ Silencer - $20
There's probably only 200 miles on it. I replaced it for the OBX twin loop, this one comes with a silencer and brackets also.

Air Filter - $10
Clean, it came with the car but i decided to use a different filter.

Lower Dash Panel w/ outlet - $25
OEM 96-98 Cupholder - $25

OEM Shift boot w/ console (top plastic piece on shift boot needs to be glued) - $25

OEM 96-98 Glovebox (Type K) - $25
OEM 96-98 Climate Control w/ Bezel - SOLD

OEM 96-98 Lower Driver Side Dash Cover - $30
Esuse Fog Light Wiring Harness - $10

OEM 96-00 Fuse Cover - $10
The metal clip is missing.

OEM 96-00 Steering Column Covers - $20
A couple of the clips are broken.

OEM 96-00 Gauge Cluster Surround - $20
The clip on the right side is broken.

All pictures can be found here: http://s948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/tCtCtC/For Sale/
Again, all prices are OBO. Just PM / Email me! I'll take the price down a bit if you buy multiple items.

Last edited:

tCtCtC

Updated first post, still have a lot more parts to post once I get pics.

tCtCtC

I'm in SoCal, quite a ways away from Texas.
There's frame damage in the front so I doubt anyone will give me much for it as a whole. If the motor doesn't sell by the time most of it is parted I'll probably try to sell the rest of it for $600.

Added parts as well.

RonJ

Banned
I'll be in L.A. this month visiting family for 2 weeks, but will have no tools nor any way to get the engine home. :(:angryred::brickwall:

Selling the cluster? Does it have a tach?

tCtCtC

I have the tools to do it, but I don't have a cherry picker to get it out; you can try putting it on a greyhound and meeting it back in Texas.
I have the cluster w/ the tach, there's 158k on it.

RonJ

Banned
My mom is having surgery during my L.A. visit, so I need to think whether I can organize something for the engine. It's probably not too expensive to rent an engine hoist.

How much do you want for the cluster?

tCtCtC

Just let me know, no one else has asked about it lol.
I don't know how much EX/HX clusters usually go for, throw me an offer?

tCtCtC

Sold most of the stuff tonight, first post has been updated. I'll try to get the exhaust and rims off tomorrow.

tCtCtC

Just the asking price, $20.
However, I'm in Northridge / North Hills (91343) and you're in San Diego, so it's quite some distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.