fs oem honda/rota/suspension tech/crower/tsudo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
before i list parts for sale PLEASE read....

These parts listed are NOT mine they are a VERY CLOSE friend who IS on this site he is not on here that much at all OBVIOUSLY i am and i've become a VERY established member of this site so ANYONE that would do a deal with with ben will get a very good deal and very good transaction i will stamp my name behind that. Ben leaves in 2 weeks for parris island SC for basic in the marines so he needs to sell ASAP and needs the cash. NOW on to the goods...

96-98 civic fenders white SOME damage one of them has a small bend in the end where he siad it got knocked over when it was in storage damage isnt bad it IS pictured -80 obo + shipping

pic of damage small bend

suspenion tech front and rear sway bar i KNOW these fit 96-00 civics im not sure what else they fit? i know the front DOESNT come with any hardware just the bar, the rear comes with everything (he is missing one endlink for it but is cleaning his garage to find it)--150 +shipping for both

oem honda cassette (spelling) player--30 obo + shipping

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2 rota standard size center caps carbon fiber need cleaned --30 obo

obd2a>obd1 harness--60 obo + shipping

crower d16y sohc cam gear BRAND NEW IN BOX--100 OBO + shipping

TSUDO N1 style exhaust 92-00 coupe NO SHIPPING IN OFFERED --80 FIRM

mugen style grill 96-98 civic --15+ shipping

chunktwo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
willing to sell just the front sway?
PM me a price shipped if you are.

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much for the sway bars shipped to 44203

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isn't there somthing in the FS rules that says u can't sell on behalf of somone else?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know you said no shipping but I'll ask anyways. Want to part with the bend section of the exhaust?

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you got me stock painted i know thar\t?? unless your coming to pick up it doesnt matter

Status
Not open for further replies.