FS: OEM STANLEY Rear Fog Light //!!//!!//!! Civic - Integra - etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for you dude and a very hard part to find.

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and these go where???

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there on the rear bumper recessed into the bumper on some jdm models. id get one if a 92-95 came wit one.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1.) usdm.ehtu, they aren't hard to find at all, they are everywhere online
2.) BseriesEG, they actually don't come in the bumper on JDM models except for EF's, people just put them there. 5th gens, 6th gens, and probably other gens/models have them too but they are built into the taillight.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I figured out that some that were on a car on Honda-Tech were actually parts for a Honda Capa. He got them off some popular JDM website.

But yes, these are originally for other models like 4th gen Civics, EDM Integra Type Rs (all EDM Integra coupes are ITRs and don't have the normal legal rear foglight), Honda Capas and other European and Japanese models.

A rear foglight, when required to be on a vehicle by law, usually is either behind the driver, in the middle or on both sides. Hondas usually opt either for one on each side or for one on the driver's side.

Audis, Mercedes-Benzes and Volvos often have stock rear foglights in the US. Some Mini Coopers also have them (in the middle on that model).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump for pure sex. I can afford it but I got bills and s**t to pay :(. Otherwise, I'd buy it. I've been wanting one for years now...

:thumbs up.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the bumps! Pending sale for one of em... might be keeping the other...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if I could, i would love to get this from ya...

bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.