FS: **RARE** EF 88-91 Civic Headlight Washer System for Sedan/Hatch/CRX/Wagovan

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
This Headlight Washer System is now up on eBay.
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-JDM-EF-88-91-Civic-Headlight-Washer-Washers-CRX-SI_W0QQitemZ220388767355QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item220388767355&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318

Up for sale is an extremely rare COMPLETE headlight washer system for a 1988-1991 Honda Civic. These were available on the rare 88-91 JDM 4WD RTi Sedan and as an option for the JDM "Beagle" Wagovan.

These will mount up directly to any USDM Sedan, Hatchback, CRX, or Wagovan.

It is very rare to find such a complete set that includes the special washer bottle and pump, as well as the bumper-mounted squirters, large diameter bumper tubing, one-way valves, special relay, and in-dash switch. All electrical components come with their wiring pigtails. Electrical components are tested working.

The complete system. Visible are the washer bottle, pump, bumper squirters, tubing, one-way valves on each end of the tubing, relay and switch:

Installed on a vehicle, it looks like this:
(Here are more images of them installed, on a USDM Sedan and a JDM 4WD RTi Sedan)

Bumper-mounted headlight squirters:

Switch & relay. The switch mounts in your dash and the relay is located behind the dash, between the passenger & driver:

Special large-capacity bottle, with Headlight Washer symbol on cap. The high-volume pump, visible in the background, pumps washer fluid through the large-diameter bumper tubing. The bottle includes the normal front and rear washer pumps as well.

The bottle is also interesting because it has indications on it showing "1/2 -Full" and "Empty" on the neck:

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Bump. Only 2 more days left.

dennisnow

nice item. i am collecting some parts for my 88 civic which i have been beating down since a long time. planning to turn it into a performance car as it still has a lot of life in it and the frame and other parts are still strong. should be starting this winter probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.