FS Sandy Flooded GT30R-build parts,Sleeved Block,All Motor,Tranny, Built Head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimat777

My house was flooded in hurricane sandy along with everything that I own. I don’t have time for any of this stuff right now, it pains me to sell this stuff, but at this time and situation I have to get rid of everything. Some things are going to be hard for me to sell, but if I get what I think is somewhat reasonable…I need to move this stuff, taking best offers. I have receipts for a lot of stuff. Everything was under water and the following day I flushed everything out with the hose. There is a lot of good stuff here and mostly can be salvaged with just a little tlc. You can email me at ultimat777@yahoo.com or text me at 516-860-6949. Chris..........I am taking best offers. i dont know where to start for pricing, and i dont want to low ball myself because I am already taking a huge hit with everything. I had my evo up for sale online, thinking I would get 3-4k and ended up getting 8k, so thats pretty much why I am taking best offers, I gotta see what I can get.

I am interested in trades depending on what you got. Dont be afraid to ask.(guns, cars, tools, electronics, snowboarding...) I really want an M4 style ar-15, preferably in .223 and or 6.8.(would consider .308) But not limited to this....like I said, don't be afraid to offer something up. And all prices are best offer. I need a car/truck, was looking to get a sierra denali, I am leaning toward a pickup truck because I am a carpenter and could use it for work, but i am open to any and all offers.

I have made a price list, if you are interested in seeing it pm me your email address and ask for the price list.

more pics here....text for more pics if you dont see what you want...
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pts/3505631511.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B18C5 Block Vin# 0830429 This block was purchased from a friend who needed money mid build. I picked the block up from the machine shop he had it built at, Colvin in Merrick. This block is setup to be an all motor build. I am not sure on the brand of pistons or rods. I have a receipt from project jdm but it just says pistons and rods $900. And the Colvin receipt says Engine build, Bore, hone, balance, cut crank, $1380. Engine was never ran after build.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B18B1 LS block Vin# 1304003 This block was taken out of the silver civic when I bought it. It was a turbo ls/vtec. Motor ran healthy. Stock block, just how I took it out of the car just without the head. Arp head studs

B16 head hot tanked, new Honda lost motion assembly, supertech valve springs and retainers. Supertech valves. Edit* I MIGHT BE Missing some cam caps, I found most if not all, I just haven't gone through everything and layed it out to see for sure
JDM ITR Tranny, I might have? I don’t know what vin number is on it? Please don’t delete my thread because of it.

Used parts:
B16 Aebs intake manifold
B16 Skunk2 Intake manifold
ITR Intake Manifold

B16 Black and silver Valve cover, good condition
GSR rear disc conversion off of 2001 gsr
b17 (gsr i think) cams no cam gears surface rust

RDC turbo manifold with turbosmart wastegate and turbonetics (blue back)old style turbo on it. Turbo has blown seals
99-2000 civic brake booster
99-2000 civic brake master cylinder

New Parts that were flooded:

Clutchmaster stage4 6puck sprung clutch for gsr tranny, brand new with surface rust
Resurfaced GSR flywheel
BWR Stage 3 cams with BWR Cam gears (purple)
99-00 Civic Gold Hasport mounts urethane U62A street …still look great/brand new because they are(aluminum doesn't rust)

B16 axle

Unopened Box of b16 arp head studs

Parts not affected by the storm:
Speed factory Shift Change holder assembly for gsr tranny—brand new…paid 475
B16 Wavetrac LSD (I think it also fits on ITR tranny, not sure tho)-new
GSR Quaife LSD- new
Black Intercooler 3X22X9
99-00 civic Hawk HPS brake pad set
GSR tranny that is apart (was gonna do sychro's and lsd but never got to it, and now this)
92-96 honda prelude tail lights (stock) not new but in good condition
Airbag that came out of 99-00 civic steering wheel
99-00 civic altezza tail lights (were used for about a month in 2003 and then were taken off for stocks)

I think thats everything...I will update the thread as things go and if I think of
I have a lot of misc. parts lying around that i will throw in for someone who makes a big purchase

For pictures either text me, email me, or look at my other posts

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pts/3505631511.html

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/usdm-engines-transmissions-blocks-heads-swaps/933256-fs-hurricane-sandy-items-ge-block-itr-block-turbo-itr-5-lug-much-more.html

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=3113261

Status
Not open for further replies.