function and form type 2 review

sl215whore

5+ Year Member
what do you guys think about function and form type 2 coilovers on the ek?
also blox front and rear camber kit?
let me know what you guys think
also are those coilovers camber kit plus si cluster a good price at 700? all being used of course

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ive had them for about a year and a half with no complaints...

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$700 for F2 Type II's, Front & Rear Blox Camber Kit and Si Cluster sounds like a really good deal to me.

Make sure the Coilovers are in good condition still though. How many miles on them?

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love my function and form type 2's. 700 for whats listed sounds like a good price

sl215whore

5+ Year Member
they have about 4-5 months on them. i think im just buying these coilovers for 500 alone and then si cluster for 100 plus my ex cluster. good deal? he does not want to get rid of his camber kit no longer. will i absolutely need a camber kit if i put this suspension on?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You wont "absolutely" need a camber kit but if you're dropping your car more than 2 inches (which you probably are with coilovers) be prepared to buy new tires every year or so haha. In all seriousness get a camber kit and save yourself some money in the long run...Oh yeah, its a really good buy so don't miss out on it!

sl215whore

5+ Year Member
just picked up them coilovers today =) cant wait to slamm it. and im not to worried about tires i can get used ones cheap