1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

function and form type 2 review

Discussion in 'Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension' started by sl215whore, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. sl215whore

sl215whore New Member 5+ Year Member

what do you guys think about function and form type 2 coilovers on the ek?
    also blox front and rear camber kit?
    let me know what you guys think
    also are those coilovers camber kit plus si cluster a good price at 700? all being used of course

2. NFR_AP2

NFR_AP2 New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

ive had them for about a year and a half with no complaints...

3. sl215whore

thats whats up

4. Dannyloski

Dannyloski New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

$700 for F2 Type II's, Front & Rear Blox Camber Kit and Si Cluster sounds like a really good deal to me.

Make sure the Coilovers are in good condition still though. How many miles on them?

5. hardcore97

hardcore97 Hard Core Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

i love my function and form type 2's. 700 for whats listed sounds like a good price

6. sl215whore

they have about 4-5 months on them. i think im just buying these coilovers for 500 alone and then si cluster for 100 plus my ex cluster. good deal? he does not want to get rid of his camber kit no longer. will i absolutely need a camber kit if i put this suspension on?

7. Kensai

Kensai ♪♫♪♫♪~ Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

You wont "absolutely" need a camber kit but if you're dropping your car more than 2 inches (which you probably are with coilovers) be prepared to buy new tires every year or so haha. In all seriousness get a camber kit and save yourself some money in the long run...Oh yeah, its a really good buy so don't miss out on it!

8. sl215whore

just picked up them coilovers today =) cant wait to slamm it. and im not to worried about tires i can get used ones cheap

9. s_crowley 17

s_crowley 17 New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

post picss when you get them on