Garrett T3/T04B Turbo, Meutek B-Series Log Manifold & Garrett GT1752 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

daperez13

Respected
Hello fellow members, I'm selling the following:

(1) New/Rebuilt Garrett T3/T04B Turbo, Stage 3 Wheel Turbine A/R .63 & H-3 Trim Compressor A/R .70 - The turbo was purchased on eBay a few years ago with the intent of being installed on a B16, however, I no longer have that motor so I have no use for this one. I cannot recall if the original eBay listing stated whether it was new or rebuilt (it has YIYITO stamped on it) but it has not been used/ran since I purchased it. It was mocked-up once for fitment and the pressure port on the compressor housing was shaved down about an 1/8" for clearance. It has no shaft play and both wheels spin freely and smoothly with no binding. This bad boy is capable of 500 HP, zero miles on it. $450.00 OBO

(2) New Meutek B-Series Turbo Manifold with 35/38mm Wastegate Bung between #2 & #3 ports -The manifold was bought when the T3/T4 was purchased and just like the turbo, I have no use for it. It's a cast iron, log-type manifold and it's A/C and P/S compatible, zero miles on it. Sold

(3) Used GT1752 - Compressor A/R .53, Turbine A/R .47 - This one came off of a 00 Saab 9-3 Turbo, unknown miles. It does have some shaft play but both wheels spin freely and smoothly with no binding. This would make for a fun little street turbo setup with instant spool! It is rumored to be capable of about 200 HP. $250.00 OBO

Buy with confidence, I am PayPal verified and have 100% eBay score, same user ID (daperez13). I will ship anywhere in the US, buyer pays shipping. No PayPal fees!

I will consider all serious offers as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

daperez13

Respected
Highly motivated to sell these items, I'm considering all offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.