10+ Year Member
that car needs some love

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... not my style, bit to much pink.

As long as you like it thats what matters. Got a mod list?

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool. Welcome to CC, make sure you read the stickys and search. People get a bit "moody" here. Over a good place and you a learn a lot of good stuff.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
what do you mean by that?
didn't you hear your car screaming no when you painted the emblems and valve cover and put that sticker on the windshield?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definitely a girl's car :lol:

I love the wide open sticker by the way

krazyblonde

Banned
now see why would you go and say something like that... if you dont like it fine... but im sure some dont like your choices either... and the only emblems left are the honda emblems... and my cavi had pink stickers too... i like pink... some like blue, black, white, silver,,, but i like pink

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
now see why would you go and say something like that... if you dont like it fine... but im sure some dont like your choices either... and the only emblems left are the honda emblems... and my cavi had pink stickers too... i like pink... some like blue, black, white, silver,,, but i like pink
don't take it personally

a lot of people aren't going to like the pink but whatever :what:

krazyblonde

Banned
Liz said:
Thats cool. Welcome to CC, make sure you read the stickys and search. People get a bit "moody" here. Over a good place and you a learn a lot of good stuff.
thanks... yea but they are know worse than the jbody owners i use to have to deal with they were always ready to fight

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
thanks its a car club im in here in jax... but i think i get ragged on a lil more than the guys do
I dunno I think I'd rag on the guys with the pink wide open sticker more than the girls haha

krazyblonde

Banned
DirtyD said:
don't take it personally

a lot of people aren't going to like the pink but whatever :what:
i like it bc there is only one other civic here that has anything to do with pink... and its all peptobismal pink and everything on the inside is white and pink and it says black barbie on it... now thats to much pink for me... and soon my emblems will be black... but i havent gotten around to it yet

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
I didnt say it looked bad because it was pink, i didnt think the painted emblems would look good in any color and the valve cover just looks like house paint or something to me. You're right though, it is your car so have fun with it.

krazyblonde

Banned
cgpEJ6 said:
I didnt say it looked bad because it was pink, i didnt think the painted emblems would look good in any color and the valve cover just looks like house paint or something to me. You're right though, it is your car so have fun with it.
but its not house paint its high temp paint that i searched everywhere for... in person it almost looks like i had it powder coated... at least thats what i have been asked

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An interesting start. It would look a lot better if you could clean up some of the oxydation on the headlights. It's unique though, something that is refreshing to see on this site once in a while

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
funny... my gf's car doesnt make me sick when i look at it, though this one does.... :???:

:lol:

krazyblonde

Banned
skinnyjdawg said:
An interesting start. It would look a lot better if you could clean up some of the oxydation on the headlights. It's unique though, something that is refreshing to see on this site once in a while
well the lights will be gone tomorrow i bought some black halo projectors... that will be going in... and the whole car needs to be buffered which im hoping to get done soon but there is no hope for the front bumper it needs to be fully repainted... the person that had it before me took good care of the inside but the outside i dont know what they did... there are so many didnt down the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.