Goldie's slow Hatch build

civicgirlie32

Yes I named her Goldie Hon-da. Cheesy I know, but fantastic at the same time!

Some Photos:

For The Future:
New Paint Job(still keeping it Yellow)
New Rims & Summer Tires
New Engine
New Audio System
New Full Exhaust

As of right now I bought/got a few goodies. Nothing too exciting just piecing Goldie back together.

New shifter boot, because the old one has a hole. Licence frame, because as of right now my licence is on the dash (which is illegal, oops!) and bluetooth so my mum can get a hold of me while I'm driving with the boys. :roll:

New Right Fender Liner which is going to be a B* to get in, because it's cold and snowy here in Ontario, and my garage is FREEZING!

I also picked up some inner light covers for the back, a cargo cover and mud flaps which I'm going to clean up, all from my local junkyard. Woo!

and...

A semi recent picture of moi for all you boys who are curious =)

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I love that color! Nice to have anther woman around these parts, welcome.

civicgirlie32

UPDATE:
Put in the inner fender liner, was easy, mud flaps are on, also easy. Getting that shift knob off not so easy.

GOOD GRIEF! so dirty....
Before:

AFTER!

(sorry for the cell phone photos, too cold to bring out my big camera :P

when it gets a lot more warmer I'm going to vaccuum everything out of this car.. curious what I'm going to find.

minja lover

del slo
5+ Year Member
Looks nice!

I know the feeling, I just did my auto to manual conversion and found a few dollars in coins, lots of pens and spilled soda all over when I had the center console apart

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I clicked on this thread because my dogs name is Goldie...lol. Interesting color.

civicgirlie32

So, I'm not sure on what to do next. I'm waiting til spring to do my exhaust and wheels.(saving up for that) In a week I'll be getting a sound system ( my uncle is hooking me up so I dont know what I'm in store for.) Should I put an alarm system in? if so what kind?