Gorilla Offroad Company

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just recently concluded business with Gorilla. The following is the ordeal I've gone through with them.

Sep 16, 2014 purchased Mudflaps directly from their website. shipped Priority 2 day.

Sep 23, 2014 inquired why I had not received any shipping info or any form of contact from gorilla offroad company

Sep 24, 2014
Gorilla Offroad Company said:
I am very sorry - I'm not sure how this slipped through the cracks. I will get this order shipped asap. I'll refund the shipping portion of the order for the inconvenience we have caused.

I'll get this all situated by the end of the day.

I have the order in cue and will forward your tracking number as soon as we get it generated. You will see your $15 refund for shipping shortly.

Again, I do apologize for my mistake in missing the order when it came in.

--
Derek Versteegen
Gorilla Offroad Company
Sep 26, 2014 still waiting for tracking number to be forwarded

Sep 27, 2014
Gorilla Offroad Company said:
I do apologize, this is not at all representative of the service I typically provide. Its been a busy with with our Offroad Bar build starting up but that should never take that much attention away from communicating with customers.

You tracking number is ###### and the package left 3 days ago.

Please accept my sincere apology for my lack of communication.
they just gave me a number without telling me what carrier

Sep 29, 2014 package finally shows up.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just recently concluded business with Gorilla. The following is the ordeal I've gone through with them.

Sep 16, 2014 purchased Mudflaps directly from their website. shipped Priority 2 day.

Sep 23, 2014 inquired why I had not received any shipping info or any form of contact from gorilla offroad company

Sep 24, 2014

Sep 26, 2014 still waiting for tracking number to be forwarded

Sep 27, 2014

they just gave me a number without telling me what carrier

Sep 29, 2014 package finally shows up.
crappy service

yevangelis

eg ek ek
did you get your refund?

sounds like the person had a lot on their mind (in love or in grief...)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At least he was honest and didn't feed you bullshit like a lot of other companies probably would.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least he was honest and didn't feed you bulls*** like a lot of other companies probably would.
maybe. it still took them a long time to just send me a small package. i did get my shipping refund for $15 and the package did finally arrive. however during the time i was waiting I figured I was going to get screwed and ordered another pair from a different company that showed up 2 days after I ordered it so now I have 2 slightly different pairs. I may just keep these though since I can't imagine the hoop obstacle course I'd have to jump through to return these for full credit back.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least he was honest and didn't feed you bulls*** like a lot of other companies probably would.
turns out the bullshit was strong with this one.

I opened them up today and noticed something really odd. pictures tell the story.

what are the odds of the same instructions? well i guess all mud flaps for focus of this generation could be a genaric copy

those sure do look similar

hmm same font same location on the flaps. same plastic material and hole cutouts

detective time. is that a sticker?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:shock::shock: well then...